View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 7th, 2010, 04:24 PM

aquarius is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: BREEZES - Tried it - WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlescroes View Post
Sherry, Eagle Beach Boy,
you are 100% right of course. The RIO used to be a super Steakhouse. We ate there all the time. Once this new project started, we were looking for a specific type of restaurant. Nice - not elegant, wear what you want, simple to read menu, a healthy approach to preparation (no grease but instead olive oil etc.) . We talked to a few restaurateurs and then Arthur Solomon showed up in my office and in a big husky Jamaican accent said to me " Hey Mon - I wont to do a food ting here". We talked for about two months and then it started taking shape. Like I said, I don't want to overdo the promoting since there are so many great restaurants on Aruba but - give it a try.
Regarding the building; It is in the process of being transformed into a full health focused building. SANTOSA is there with their latest SPIN CYCLES and other exercising equipment. Their services are excellent and the entire team there is European and their act is together. The second floor is being remodeled by Dr. Alvarez where she will be offering a whole series of treatments and other regular clinical services. Kind of a "Vacation and find out how your health is" at the same time. they do stress tests etc.

The building is being revived. One step at a time.

Hey - Anyone want to open a FULL DAY SPA on Aruba Let me know
croesconsult@gmail.com

be well
charles

Well, I am pleased to report that I was one of the lucky ones who actually dined at Breezes while in Aruba the second week in August and I can say it was excellent. It was only opened 3 weeks at that point I was told by some friends, who are also frequent visitors of Aruba, that it was suppose to be good and suggested we all go. What was especially nice was it wasn't terribly busy and the owner, Arthur, who likes to call himself King Arthur, came by our table and chatted with us for about 15 minutes. He is a very impressive man and very enthusiastic about this restaurant and having his guests enjoy a perfect meal and experience. It is a very friendly and comfortable restaurant and a nice location, with good prices and good service. I hope Arthur does well and we continue to be able to enjoy Breezes as a new added restaurant.

Relaxation on One Happy Island!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook