Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Kid's & Co.

Kid's & Co. Aruba for Families & Children - What to Do, Where to Go, Handy Tips & more ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Thursday, October 21st, 2004, 02:25 PM
Almost Aruban

elisabeth_nj is on a distinguished road
Default Fun Place for B'day Party???

I'm looking for a fun place to celebrate one of our daughters' b'day. She is turning 17 while we are in Aruba. Our group consists of 5 kids from 13 to 18, 2 24 year olds, hubby and myself and my mom (no ages given there!!) I thought maybe Alfredo's (she loves Spagetti) then we can go play minuture golf or go-carts, etc. We are not motorcycle people so the BBQ bash at the Black Hog doesn't sound appealing to me (and inappropriate for the 13 and 14 year old).

Does anyone have any suggestions other than mine? A boat trip sounds good too, but I don't think that will keep EVERYONE busy.

I'm also looking for a E-Mail address for Alfredos...can anyone help (I tried the reservations button on the BlackHog Saloon website and that doesn't work)

thanks all!