Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba in General

Aruba in General All general questions about Aruba.

Closed Thread

Old Monday, October 16th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Aruba Needs Your Help!!

hi everyone,

we have a bit of a problem that needs your help. as we all know, petty crime has been on the increase in aruba. we can do something about this but not without your help.

the obvious help is protect your belongings. don't be foolish tourists and leave items for other tourists and local criminals to take. remember, although aruba is safer than just about anywhere in our own country, petty crime does exist.

then there is the less obvious help. as requested by the powers that be, we are compiling a list of any crimes that you have witnessed or been the victims of. I don't mean the stupid kid trying to sell you a joint. I mean vandalism, petty theft, and any categories I am missing that have occurred since the first of this year. we want as many details as you remember. location, action, were police called, did they respond in a timely manner, and anything else that you can think of.

We are working closely with the authorities to maintain a safe Aruba as it has always been and continues to be relative to most places. We can be that much more effective at this with your feedback! We would like you to send an email to us with the aforementioned details. if you are uncomfortable sending it to people you don't know, you are welcome to pm me.

i will sticky this post and close this thread so that all replies can be sent to us.

thanks!!!!

Last edited by Daphne; Monday, October 16th, 2006 at 04:51 PM.
Closed Thread