Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba in General

Aruba in General All general questions about Aruba.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Friday, April 1st, 2005, 06:34 PM
Banned

kend is on a distinguished road
Smile Where To Eat Breakfast On Eagle Beach

Where is a good place for breakfast on Eagle Beach. I am staying at the Aruba Beach club. I usually stay on Palm Beach and eat at Moomba's or in front of the Playa Linda at there beach front restaurant. Also any info about making on line reservations at Marindi's. I sent in 2 e-mail requests for reservations 4/23 and received no reply. Are they still taking on line reservations ?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Friday, April 1st, 2005, 07:04 PM
Aruba Expert

captmorgnsgrl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where To Eat Breakfast On Eagle Beach

The Aruba Beach Club's sister resort the Casa Del Mar has (or at least did as of July) a breakfast buffet. It is right on the beach and called the Calypso the price is very resonable and the food is good. They serve all day, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The ABC also has the Tortuga bar and grill and they start serving lunch items, if I remember correctly about 10:30 or 11 am. There is also Dushi Bagels right out in front of the CDM and ABC. They serve breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, coffee, etc. Maybe someone else will have other suggestions in the area.

Last edited by captmorgnsgrl; Friday, April 1st, 2005 at 07:13 PM.
Old Friday, April 1st, 2005, 07:33 PM
Aruba Expert

aprillove is on a distinguished road

Welcome Kend....I will be staying at the Aruba Beach Club also ...4/7--5/2.
the Torgtuga rest at the club also serves breakfast.... The Calypso at the sister resort next door..Casa Del Mar serves a great buffet bk like captmorgangirl said...I you realllllyy want to go all out...take a stroll over to the Divi for Breakfast...a little pricey but they have everything under the sun...Also The French Steakhouse..right next door to the Club on the other side also serves breakfast.....

If you run into a problem making reservations for Marandi's on line..just wait until you get to Aruba and you should have no problem making them then.....

See you on the beach!!!!!!!!!
Old Friday, April 1st, 2005, 08:10 PM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Where To Eat Breakfast On Eagle Beach

Manchebo also has a good breakfast...but, the Tortuga at ABC is the best. I don't particularly care for Calypso 'cause the birds share everything. I took a walk in to look at their buffet breakfast and there was a bird sitting on the serving tray eating away.... yuck!!
Old Friday, April 1st, 2005, 08:38 PM
Aruba Expert

captmorgnsgrl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S
Manchebo also has a good breakfast...but, the Tortuga at ABC is the best. I don't particularly care for Calypso 'cause the birds share everything. I took a walk in to look at their buffet breakfast and there was a bird sitting on the serving tray eating away.... yuck!!
Elaine,

You are so right about the birds! And I didn't know that the Tortuga served breakfast. As I usually drink mimosas for breakfast, I will give the Tortuga a try when I arrive in June.

Suzie

Old Friday, April 1st, 2005, 08:56 PM
Aruba Expert

Ron B is on a distinguished road

I agree that at the Garden Terrace part of the French Steakhouse at Manchebo beach Resort was good place for breakfast when I stayed there. I had the breakfast and dinner option so I got to try both Very nice. It was intresting to see those small birds come down and grab some sugar from Tables not occupied in the morning. Just a real cool place to hang out for breakfast. :

Old Saturday, April 2nd, 2005, 12:07 PM
Aruba Expert

TomFrederick is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Where To Eat Breakfast On Eagle Beach

Will not have far to walk to eat any meal from the ABC. Right there, next store at CDM or Manchebo, and next to Manchebo is The Pirates Nest out on the beach. We usually eat breakfast in but have lunch and dinner at all four of those places many times every year. Who has the best breakfast can't say. ABC has a great lunch menu, Manchebo has great Catch of the Day for dinner, Pirates Nest has a great setting out on the beach, CDM has 2 for 1 prices on drinks all day up till 6pm. CDM also had a great early bird speicial price for dinners from 6-7pm. There was a sign in the lobby as to what the specials are each night. This was last June so guess the specials are still going on.
Ten weeks and counting.