Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba Restaurant Reviews

Aruba Restaurant Reviews For new aruba restaurants reviews or to post a new review click here. To view archived reviews click here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Saturday, November 8th, 2008, 11:34 PM

NorthernExposure is on a distinguished road
Default Where to eat (and not in eat) in Aruba - one visitor's view

My family (wife, two younger kids and me) have been in Aruba twice, each for two week, In July 2007and this July as well. That's not much time compared to many on these boards, but I still thought it might be helpful to post my thoughts about our dining experiences:

Recommended:
Yemanja Wood Fired Grill – Generous portions of grilled meats and fish, most of which was very good and very helpful and friendly staff who were very accommodating to our children. Nice décor inside and out in downtown location.
Matthew’s – Great beach view and good food – some of the lunch selections very very good, including a seared tuna salad and service was light years ahead of the Turtle Nest at Costa Linda. Breakfast buffet is a good deal.
Wacky Wahoos – Best fish we had during our two weeks; selection based on what the chef catches that morning in his boat – most bigger restaurants, including MJ’s, get fish not caught off Aruba – there simply isn’t enough fish caught by Aruba fishermen to service the really big restaurants. Also available as takeout, which is handy with young kids. Service was personable – when we ordered the black bean soup one night, they had no take-out cartons for soup, so they suggested we bring a large container from our timeshare and they filled it up.
Casa Tua – Pizza was very good and reasonably priced. While it’s not up to the best I’ve had in NY city, Naples or my Italian mother-in-law, it’s better than most North American pizzerias. Match it with a simple red wine, enjoy the live music in the plaza at night, and it makes for a very nice evening.
Smokey Joe’s - Really enjoyed the fish, especially the Mahi-mahi, simply grilled. Forget the three sauces that come with it – they are all forgettable; I much preferred squeezing fresh lime. The ribs are plentiful, smell enticing, but are just ok in taste and texture. They taste as if they are boiled, then grilled, not slow smoked, so don’t expect what you might find at a true Southern Bbq Pit. Relaxed atmosphere and good fit for families that want to eat earlier to beat the crowd.
Marandi - went in 2007, so can't say how they've adjusted to new locale, but when we went, the food was very good and the service too

Bad:
Share with Facebook
Old Saturday, November 8th, 2008, 11:36 PM

Default Where to eat in Aruba - one visitor's view

My family (wife, two younger kids and me) have been in Aruba twice, each for two week, In July 2007and this July as well. That's not much time compared to many on these boards, but I still thought it might be helpful to post my thoughts about our dining experiences:

Recommended:
Yemanja Wood Fired Grill – Generous portions of grilled meats and fish, most of which was very good and very helpful and friendly staff who were very accommodating to our children. Nice décor inside and out in downtown location.
Matthew’s – Great beach view and good food – some of the lunch selections very very good, including a seared tuna salad and service was light years ahead of the Turtle Nest at Costa Linda. Breakfast buffet is a good deal.
Wacky Wahoos – Best fish we had during our two weeks; selection based on what the chef catches that morning in his boat – most bigger restaurants, including MJ’s, get fish not caught off Aruba – there simply isn’t enough fish caught by Aruba fishermen to service the really big restaurants. Also available as takeout, which is handy with young kids. Service was personable – when we ordered the black bean soup one night, they had no take-out cartons for soup, so they suggested we bring a large container from our timeshare and they filled it up.
Casa Tua – Pizza was very good and reasonably priced. While it’s not up to the best I’ve had in NY city, Naples or my Italian mother-in-law, it’s better than most North American pizzerias. Match it with a simple red wine, enjoy the live music in the plaza at night, and it makes for a very nice evening.
Smokey Joe’s - Really enjoyed the fish, especially the Mahi-mahi, simply grilled. Forget the three sauces that come with it – they are all forgettable; I much preferred squeezing fresh lime. The ribs are plentiful, smell enticing, but are just ok in taste and texture. They taste as if they are boiled, then grilled, not slow smoked, so don’t expect what you might find at a true Southern Bbq Pit. Relaxed atmosphere and good fit for families that want to eat earlier to beat the crowd.
Marandi - went in 2007, so can't say how they've adjusted to new locale, but when we went, the food was very good and the service too
Share with Facebook
Old Saturday, November 8th, 2008, 11:40 PM

Default Where not to eat in Aruba - one visitor's view

It appears my original post was truncated (too long?) so I'm breaking it up in two:

Bad:

Cuba’s Cooking – In 2007 the food was decent and the live singer, a young woman, was excellent. But this year the woman was gone (at the Riu) and the food was bad. My wife had a chicken dish that cost $21.50 that consisted of two tiny legs of meat – and the quality was no better than the quantity. I happen to love Cuban food. But save yourself a trip here and make Mojitos in your timeshare.

Medicore

Salt and Pepper – Some of the simpler things here are good but there’s a lot of gloppy overly-sweet sauces so select carefully.

The Old Fisherman - They too get local fish but the preparation wasn't as careful as Wacky Wahoos - some fish was over-cooked and dry. Served baked potatoes in foil, which for me -- and I love to cook -- is a marker of mediocrity. Cooking a potato naked (no foil) makes it tender inside and crispy outside (just open it up by jabbing your fork across the top a few times and squezing open) Using foil traps the steam, making the inside very dense and the skin soggy, but its used in kitchens that don't want to keep a close watch on the oven, since the foil prevents the potato from burning.

Not quite worth the money:

Madame Janette – Service was outstanding, the seating outside is wonderful, but for the amount that you pay, which is considerable, the quality of the food is a bit too inconsistent in 2008. Our almond grouper, which I loved last year, was under-seasoned, our potato gratin was too salty to eat (I guess I should have dipped the grouper in the potatoes), and a special of a lobster ravioli was poorly executed – the lobster filling was mild and small and lost in very large, doughy and rustic ravioli; either the filling needed to be more assertive and substantial or the ravioli smaller and more delicate. There were some very good selections too – but overall too inconsistent to justify the bill.

Last edited by NorthernExposure; Saturday, November 8th, 2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Most of the text was removed when I tried to post it
Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, November 9th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Mild Mannered Meek SuperModerator

sherry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where to eat (and not in eat) in Aruba - one visitor's view

great info northern! i combined your posts into one thread and moved you to restaurants so people could find it more easily. haven't a clue why you couldn't post it all in one post but i assume it was a time issue. there is some sort of a time limit on most forums for posting. length has never been a real problem.

either way, the info was important and your views are valued and it would be wonderful if you had the time to go to the polls we have for each restaurant, vote and add a short comment. that way your views really get noticed.
Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, November 9th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Aruba Expert

TomFrederick is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Re: Where to eat (and not in eat) in Aruba - one visitor's view

>>> "Marandi - went in 2007, so can't say how they've adjusted to new locale"
---- Never went to old location but went twice in June of 08 to new location. Would say it equals the best of the others.
Share with Facebook
Old Monday, January 5th, 2009, 10:20 AM

sam1 is on a distinguished road

I am a vegetarian and I would like to know if i can get anything vegetarian there and which is the best place for that?
Share with Facebook
Old Saturday, February 7th, 2009, 10:51 AM

Aruba Jim is on a distinguished road

Bon Dia,

With restaruants some times it is hit and miss. First thing I have to say is relax when you are in Aruba. Service is not the pace of New York, Boston and Chicago. Perhaps the chefs and cooks are taking the proper time to prepare your meal. You are out for dinner and rinks with friends. Enjoy the leisure pace and remember the last time you were hurried in order to turn the table over. Here are a few of my picks.

Yemanji Wood Fired grill- Great decor, friendly staff, super menu and presentation. From Lite fare to fabulous entrees you will enjoy the experience. Sit at the bar and watch the kitchen magicians at work.

Que Pasa- Pacaging the Aruba experience in a fun atmosphere. Good people great creative food, artwork and ambiance complete the picture. Check out their website for a preview of your evening. After dinner hit the bar and meet the staff.

Madame Janettes of course is a must for the Aruban visitor. You are likely to have a great meal but I had a miss on an occassion. If you have been there a few times it may be time for a change.

Marandi- Tucked away behind the airport a short taxi ride will get you there and back. Menu is fantastic and the location is gorgeous simialar to Flying Fishbone without the sand. Once again relax and enjoy the company. The wait staff will treat you like family. The good part of your family.

Salt and Pepper- love the extensive Tapas menu. If you are not that hungry go there and pick. Everything from Ceviche to meatballs, calamari, cheeses, etc.

El Gaucho- Go hungry leave Happy. If your last EKG came out clear..hit the beef. The Gaucho steak will make your mouth happy but scare the hell out your cardiologist. But look around among all those smiling faces are a few heart surgeons. Afterwards hit the cigar bar life is short you deserve it.

Bugaloe- On the pier in front of the Riu. Sunday from 4 PM. Come see Marisela and the Aquarius band. She is amazing the music will move you in a latin beat. I guarantee you will not have a better afternoon in your life. Watch the sunset as you marange to her soulful rythyms.

Aruba Jim
Share with Facebook
Old Saturday, February 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM

VacationLover is on a distinguished road

High recommended:

Yemanja is excellent.
Matilde, while pricey, worth every penny.
L.G. Smith was excellent. Food quality was excellent and prices were quite reasonable.
Pinchos; wonderful view at sunset and delicious food.

I would not recommend:

The Waterfront. How can a restaurant named The Waterfront serve such terrible seafood???
Moby Dick. While the seafood seemed quite fresh, clearly the chef does not know how to prepare it. The food was so bland. It was a huge disappointment!!
Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, March 1st, 2009, 11:01 AM

lmccollom is on a distinguished road

For anyone that has been to Aruba with kids, I would appreciate any suggestions. So far Pizza Bob's has come up. We won't eat at McDonald's, Wendy's etc....no fast food for us. Thanks!
Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, March 1st, 2009, 11:07 AM

It would be helpful to know the ages of your children, where you are staying, if you will have a car or will rely on a taxi, and likes and dislikes of foods.

If you are staying near the high-rise area, there are many restaurants in walking distance.

The specific information you provide, the easier it is for people to make recommendations.
Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, March 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM

Sorry...my kids are 7 and 9 (the oldest one is a vegetarian and the youngest one will eat anything that doesn't eat her first). We will be at the Marriott Surf Club, and we will either walk or take a taxi.
Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, March 1st, 2009, 12:02 PM

Hmm, you've thrown me a little with the vegetarian issue! I am going under the assumption you mean no meat, seafood or poultry.
Also, you will more than likely need a taxi from the Surf Club for most restaurants.

There is a Benihana that might be fun for the kids. And I'm sure vegetarian items can be gotten there.

Gianni's Italian Restaurant is supposed to be quite good; although personally I haven't gone there yet.

Texas de Brazil and Amazonia are two Brazilian steakhouses. They both offer an extensive salad bar, which I am pretty sure can be purchased on its own. Otherwise, they go from table to table with skewers of various meats and some seafood and you pick and choose what you'd like to have. You can keep on eating until you are ready to explode!

Smokey Joe's is a fun outdoor restaurant with music that serves ribs and burgers, fajitaas and other types of casual food.

Casa Tua is an Italian restaurant that offers pizza, paella, seafood and sangria.

There is a TGI Fridays. Champions Sports Bar is in one of the Marriott properties. There is a Hooters.

Here is a restaurant link that might be helpful. Aruba Restaurants, Food and Dining Guide

I'm sure others on this board will have lots of options to offer as well.
Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, March 1st, 2009, 02:12 PM

Actually, she eats shrimp and scrambled eggs, but no chicken, beef, or pork. Its always a challenge when eating somewhere new with her, as you never know what will fly and what won't until you are there. Some days salad bars are perfect, some days not. I don't think we will take her to the Texas to Brazil - my husband and I were there last time and enjoyed it, but she would absolutely flip when they came around to the tables with the meat to carve. Smokey Joe's and Casa Tua look like possibilities. Thanks for the link, I will check that out. I am also thinking that Iguana Joes might be a possibility (plus the kids can get cool t-shirts...ha). Grandma and Papa are going too, so my husband and I will head to Texas de Brazil on our night out. Thanks for the suggestions, I really appreciate it.
Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, March 1st, 2009, 02:20 PM

The fact that your daughter will eat shrimp is a huge help when in Aruba. Shrimp is certainly available in some form at every restaurant. At least that will give you more options.

We like Iguana Joe's better than Smokey Joe's. But Smokey Joe's will be much closer to the Marriott than Iguana Joe's will be.

There is also Fishes N More. That is near Smokey Joe's. Indoor/outdoor seating. Moderately priced food.

And Aqua Grill is also another seafood restaurant that we enjoy.

I know there are some restaurants near the Marriott along the beach. Moomba is one. I think Hadicarri is another. But I am not that familiar with restaurants in the Marriott area.
Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009, 09:30 PM

islanddog is on a distinguished road

this is the first entry i am making on this site. found it about a year ago, and as we prepare to return to aruba this year, i checked it out again and thought i might seek a little food conversation. sounds like you know the area pretty well. we stay at the surf club and are doing three nights at the rennaissance brfore the rest of the crew invade for the week. we tried papiaments restaurant last year and had a very pleasnat experience. A littel pricey, but not crazy. very good food, atmosphere, and the service was outstanding. a little seedy just before you arrive, but not unsafe feeling. worth the cost for the main entrees.

we stayed around the property a lot last year, as it was our forst year, and folks just wanted to hang out , use the grills, the lazy river etc around dinner most nights. they were so tired. our grown kids, and our parents were along. we did do the donkey sanctuary, and somesnorkeling, shopping etc. but this time, i wanted to do one of the brazilian steakhouses like you mentioned. which is better in your opinion?
Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009, 10:41 PM

i'd say that texas de brazil is a little better. one reason is that if you go to their website and join less than a month before you leave for aruba, you will get some discounts. their salad bar is almost good enough to give up the meats for and the meats are excellent. just remember, both brazilian places are pricey so the discount would be a good deal. Texas de Brazil

we actually have one in the area and constantly get discount coupons via email for them. being on weight watchers prohibits using them, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islanddog View Post
this is the first entry i am making on this site. found it about a year ago, and as we prepare to return to aruba this year, i checked it out again and thought i might seek a little food conversation. sounds like you know the area pretty well. we stay at the surf club and are doing three nights at the rennaissance brfore the rest of the crew invade for the week. we tried papiaments restaurant last year and had a very pleasnat experience. A littel pricey, but not crazy. very good food, atmosphere, and the service was outstanding. a little seedy just before you arrive, but not unsafe feeling. worth the cost for the main entrees.

we stayed around the property a lot last year, as it was our forst year, and folks just wanted to hang out , use the grills, the lazy river etc around dinner most nights. they were so tired. our grown kids, and our parents were along. we did do the donkey sanctuary, and somesnorkeling, shopping etc. but this time, i wanted to do one of the brazilian steakhouses like you mentioned. which is better in your opinion?
Share with Facebook
Old Wednesday, March 4th, 2009, 07:41 AM

Islandog,

I will be perfectly honest. We always preferred the quality of meat at Amazonia over Texas de Brazil. That being said, it has been about 3 years since we have been to Amazonia; and longer than that to Texas de Brazil. Therefore, you probably should go with someone else's more recent recommendation.

While at the Renaissance, however, I would recommend the following:

L.G. Smith Steakhouse is wonderful and actually not overpriced for the quality and amount of food they serve. It is located in the Renaissance Hotel.

Right out the back of the Renaissance is Matilde, pricey, but top notch, elegant food.

Also, right around the corner is Yemanja, which is excellent.

A short taxi cab ride away is Pincho's. Pincho's is an outdoor restaurant built on a pier over the water. It's a great atmosphere, especially if you can get there by 6:30 to see the sunset. Their food is very good and the prices are reasonable.
Share with Facebook
Old Wednesday, March 4th, 2009, 06:18 PM

thanks for the tips on the rennaissance. i've heard from some friends that it is truly nice, and that the trip out to the island is a good time. we will try l.g. smiths, and maybe one of the brazilians before the crew gets there. they have a way of finding the most expensive places to eat wherever we travel. we might pre-empt them just a bit as we will be there three days before them for a little couple time. after 31 years of marriage i thing we have a few days coming. i guess we started a bad precedent a long time ago. spoiling everybody, a tasty precedent though.

we've only spent real time there in 08, with a short cruise stop there a few years before. we went to the surf club to see the progress as we bought sight unseen a year before it was built on the advice of a bunch of folks we know who go to aruba a lot. it was a great decision. we love it there, and can relax if our grown kids take off for the evening, without worrying about them getting kidnapped, like on some islands. we are thinking of splitting out week next year and doing 2 weeks, without the crowd. we have a lot of marriott points, so we can really take the crew anywhere. i don't know, they really like it there, so there will probably be 7 or 8 of us again next year for one week. it really is more of a family destination than so mnay other places.

Share with Facebook
Old Wednesday, March 4th, 2009, 06:20 PM

discounts are always good. i'll check it out thanks. yeah they can be pricey. we went to one in d.c., and it was about $100.00 a person, ouch!!
Share with Facebook
Old Monday, March 9th, 2009, 10:23 AM

Kasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernExposure View Post

Recommended:

Bad:
I wonder were you got the knowledge from were bigger restaurants buy there fish from ??????????

Regarding MJ we have a long term relationship with Local and Venezuelan Fisheman'sr to get what we want in the best quality .
Plea be more careful what you put out there on the web for all the world to read .
Fisherman's even like to sell the hole catch to on place, much easier to deal with and always cash at delivery , no hassle with smaller batches anstad calling /crusing around to sell the rest of the catch .

Best Regards

Chef Kasi
MJ
Share with Facebook
Old Monday, March 9th, 2009, 02:59 PM

chef kasi, where is your restaurant?? i thank all for the food info. obviously, some are drawn to certainn types of foods, and atmospheres than others. i value all the effort and input of those who have responded to my inquiries, but in the end, i form my own opinion on the overall quality of the restaurants i visit. the last thing on earth i would ever want to do is ruffle the feathers of a chef. i am no pro, but know my way very well aound my kitcken, and tend to take over when there is a cooking project. it is nice to see a chef take interest in what others post. it shows you care, and chefs with paassion are the most creative, and fun. i would love to try some of the offerings wherever it is you have command of your kitchen.
Share with Facebook
Old Monday, March 9th, 2009, 03:06 PM

chef kasi is at madame janette's. i must say the quality of their fish and seafood is never in dispute in my family. it is excellent.

Quote:
chef kasi, where is your restaurant?? i thank all for the food info. obviously, some are drawn to certainn types of foods, and atmospheres than others. i value all the effort and input of those who have responded to my inquiries, but in the end, i form my own opinion on the overall quality of the restaurants i visit. the last thing on earth i would ever want to do is ruffle the feathers of a chef. i am no pro, but know my way very well aound my kitcken, and tend to take over when there is a cooking project. it is nice to see a chef take interest in what others post. it shows you care, and chefs with paassion are the most creative, and fun. i would love to try some of the offerings wherever it is you have command of your kitchen.
Share with Facebook
Old Monday, March 9th, 2009, 04:43 PM

Talking Re: Where to eat (and not in eat) in Aruba - one visitor's view

thanks, sherry, we have heard about it for years from friends, and juist got there last year for any length of time. we'll have to go there, going to the island 4/3-10, and 3 day in the rennaissance before the crew gets there. this chef watching the forum is interesting. i would not have thought the chef would bother. but then again, it is about the most well known i think, so i guess public opinion would be important. and it helps keep up on the competition's imagination. couple weeks, can't wait, freezing my ars off in upstate NY.
Share with Facebook
Old Monday, March 9th, 2009, 05:27 PM

we have quite a few owners and a few chefs that lurk here. we also have people from many of the other businesses who do the same. i admire them because they do take an interest.

Quote:
thanks, sherry, we have heard about it for years from friends, and juist got there last year for any length of time. we'll have to go there, going to the island 4/3-10, and 3 day in the rennaissance before the crew gets there. this chef watching the forum is interesting. i would not have thought the chef would bother. but then again, it is about the most well known i think, so i guess public opinion would be important. and it helps keep up on the competition's imagination. couple weeks, can't wait, freezing my ars off in upstate NY.
Share with Facebook
Old Monday, March 9th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Aruba Expert

ArubaMary is on a distinguished road

Sherry,
I heartily concur----Madame Janette's is my all-time favorite restaurant in Aruba and in the U.S. Whenever I am in Aruba, Madame Janette's is the highlight of my trip. The food is magnificent in taste and presentation, the ambience -- grand, the waitstaff - beyond reproach----all in all----a night to remember!!! I look forward to 2010, four weeks and at least once a week----dining at Madame Janette's. magnifico!
Old Monday, March 9th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Aruba Expert

ArubaMary is on a distinguished road

Dear friends of mine who are in Aruba for a month in the summer and a month in the winter dine at Madame Janette's twice a week each season. It's never enough!!!! Bon appetit!
Old Monday, March 9th, 2009, 07:51 PM

thanks a lot you guys. i spend a lot of time on the computer, and go through a lot of e-mail each day, but this type of forum stuff is new to me. the active mails like these are neat when a bunch of folks chime in with info. i'm still not sure how this all works, but i guess i'll get the hang of it. looks like this forum sits pretty idle for a while and then perks up at some point. some entries are years old. hope to talk to you all soon. oh, and sherry, i love the crown and the what i say goes, excellent!!! - i am married to a very smart and powerful woman who has things that say "it's good to be the queen" etc. she would never het them herself, but others who work for her do stuff like that. i am certainly not the king, but that's ok. i get to plan all the vacations, cruises, and other travel. i live for it.

there are so many forums to look at, but for now, i think that common ground for so many people is food and comfort food, and all the fun that goes into vacation dinners etc, so i guess i'll hang out here a little bit til i get the hang of this.
Share with Facebook
Old Monday, March 9th, 2009, 08:20 PM

funny thing about forums, the posts usually go back to the beginning. we revamped this board in april 2004 and so the posts go back at least that far. someone in the recesses are the archived files from the old forum, lol. some days are quiet, some are busy, as it also is with seasons and time of day. some threads end after 2 posts and some are revived 2 years later. then others are posted on daily for years. when you figure out why, you need to let me know, lol.

no matter what, welcome to forum life. it can be very interesting.

btw, the avatar was created by a lovely member who rarely gets time to join us now as she owns her own business plus she teaches. we have had many laughs out of it.

Quote:
thanks a lot you guys. i spend a lot of time on the computer, and go through a lot of e-mail each day, but this type of forum stuff is new to me. the active mails like these are neat when a bunch of folks chime in with info. i'm still not sure how this all works, but i guess i'll get the hang of it. looks like this forum sits pretty idle for a while and then perks up at some point. some entries are years old. hope to talk to you all soon. oh, and sherry, i love the crown and the what i say goes, excellent!!! - i am married to a very smart and powerful woman who has things that say "it's good to be the queen" etc. she would never het them herself, but others who work for her do stuff like that. i am certainly not the king, but that's ok. i get to plan all the vacations, cruises, and other travel. i live for it.

there are so many forums to look at, but for now, i think that common ground for so many people is food and comfort food, and all the fun that goes into vacation dinners etc, so i guess i'll hang out here a little bit til i get the hang of this.
Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, March 10th, 2009, 12:23 AM

JanetB is on a distinguished road

We always eat at MJ's our last night on the island, as we know it's going to be a magnificent meal. Last year I discovered the chocolate souffle and I will say Chef Kasi achieved god-like status with that one!! In fact, if I knew when my last moment was coming, I would plan it so it coincided with the last bite of that souffle!
Old Tuesday, March 31st, 2009, 10:15 AM

Fisherlady48 is on a distinguished road

I have not seen anyone mention the Chalet Suisse. What a wonderful place to have dinner. Great service, wonderful food. worth a visit.

and Family friendly.

I would also recommend Waterfront Crab House, delish Garlic Crab Legs or Coconut Shrimp.. or if you want you can create your own combo. A little pricey but then Crab Legs always are!!

You might also want to try Linda's Pancake House or in the same strip mall, Bingo's. Both inexpensive and great food.

K

Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, March 31st, 2009, 11:15 AM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Elaine S is on a distinguished road

I'm with you on the Suisse Chalet. It's one of my favorite places, and I've never had a bad meal there. Vacation wouldn't be the same without a few visits there for dinner.
Old Tuesday, March 31st, 2009, 11:50 AM

i agree with both of you. the food is wonderful. no bad meals ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S View Post
I'm with you on the Suisse Chalet. It's one of my favorite places, and I've never had a bad meal there. Vacation wouldn't be the same without a few visits there for dinner.
Share with Facebook