Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare & Vacation Properties > Timeshare Q&A

Timeshare Q&A General questions about timeshares.

Old Monday, August 25th, 2008, 12:18 PM

craftygirl is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba 3 bedroom at Marriott Surf Club

does anyone know if you buy a 3bedroom at MSC, if you go to another Marriott(not your home resort) do they have 3bedrooms ? Or will they give u a 2 bdr b/c they don't sell 3 bdr anywhere else? Thks
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Monday, August 25th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Aruba Expert

Kent is on a distinguished road
One Happy Island Re: 3 bedroom at Marriott Surf Club

There are not to many Marriotts with 3 bedroom. You will most likely get 2 bedrooms when trading. If the resort has them and one is availible, then you will get it.

29th trip Nov 4th for 5 months!!
Snorkeling at Mangel Halto, day or night, using "bladefish water scooters", reasonable pricing, all equip provided and transport from your resort. Also free pics and a cd with over 200 Aruba pics.Email Kent Gerber at kentgerber@adamswells.com or Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call local: 745-7459 or visit:
www.arubabobsnorkeling.com
Old Monday, August 25th, 2008, 08:52 PM

bt0510 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 3 bedroom at Marriott Surf Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
There are not to many Marriotts with 3 bedroom. You will most likely get 2 bedrooms when trading. If the resort has them and one is availible, then you will get it.
It is true that not many Marriott's have 3BR units. It is not true (exactly) to say that if the resort does have 3BR units, then you will get it on a exchange. Exchanges are based purely on availability. Even the resorts that do have 3BR units have a limited number of 3BR units, and much less than the 2BR units. When making an exchange request, you have the ability to request whatever unit size you want. However, due to availability, you may not get exactly what you want. It is best to be a little flexible when exchanging. I would suggest that you accept a 3BR or 2BR unit when making an exchange request. That increases your chances of getting the exchange confirmed.
Old Monday, August 25th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Aruba Expert

If you read my post again, I believe I was clear in saying " If the resort has a 3 bedroom and it is AVAILIBLE, then you would probably get it on trade"

Snorkeling at Mangel Halto, day or night, using "bladefish water scooters", reasonable pricing, all equip provided and transport from your resort. Also free pics and a cd with over 200 Aruba pics.Email Kent Gerber at kentgerber@adamswells.com or Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call local: 745-7459 or visit:
Old Tuesday, August 26th, 2008, 07:59 PM

bt0510 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 3 bedroom at Marriott Surf Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
If you read my post again, I believe I was clear in saying " If the resort has a 3 bedroom and it is AVAILIBLE, then you would probably get it on trade"
TRUE. I guess I was leaning on the part in your original post that says, "then you will get it". I thought this sounded like a guarantee and I wanted to point it out to the OP. Sorry for any confusion.
Old Wednesday, August 27th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Aruba Expert

You don't have to be sorry because you did nothing wrong. I think they will get the point now for sure. Have a good one.