Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Costa Linda Resort

Costa Linda Resort This Forum is for Costa Linda Resort Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Wednesday, January 24th, 2007, 10:25 PM

leftyjy is on a distinguished road
Default A Nice Morale Booster

I called the Costa Linda yesterday to make a live payment of my adjusted maintenance fees. When I was connected to the accounting department I was elated to hear Maria (from the front desk) on the other end of the line. Like Wilmer and Everina (and, sadly, Marcel) Maria and I had a great friendship over the past 10 or so years. We spoke for about 6 or 7 minutes about the beach, the new view from the Turtle's Nest, the kiddie pool, the weather, and general all-around Costa Linda stuff. It did me good to have non-upsetting Costa Linda session for once.

I hope you'll pardon me if you do not see my name showing up in here too often. Some of this immature diatribe has finally knocked my interest out. I do not know who to believe! I really do not know how to sort thru what is legal and not legal, who is right and who is wrong, and, the most important word I can use here is TRUST. Mine is stretched very thin about now. Everyone who has posted anything has done so in such a manner that it all sounds so believeable. Everybody can't be right! So, I'm taking leave of this fiasco for a while. I've asked someone to keep me abreast of things once something definite comes up. Sorry, but I have way too many things to occupy my time other than staring at this monitor and pouring over this keyboard. Quitter?? Absolutely not!! Waiting for something newsworthy and TRUE?? Definitely!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Friday, January 26th, 2007, 09:05 AM

felicia is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A Nice Morale Booster

Very well said! I refuse to participate in this childish behavior!

Old Friday, January 26th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A Nice Morale Booster

as a costa linda owner i agree with both of you. as a moderator i can only ask that the foolishness of beating that email into the ground be completed and we go on from there doing constructive things.

from what i just read (which is what prompted me to add my opinion here) linda is ready to say 'stop', carol and greg has stopped, and if we can get the last person to halt the discussion we can begin to be productive.

how about a no name calling break? i personally don't give a damned what side any of you are on. sides doesn't count here. you are all working toward the destruction of the place i call my home on aruba.

let's try to work on what we can do to bring costa linda back to its glorious self. lefty and eddie got it started. maybe we need to go back to that thread and spend some time writing up what we wish for costa linda. i would like to see both sides respond to that. what do you want for the future of our beautiful place? how do you suggest we do that?

lefty or eddie? would one of you like to volunteer to keep a tally of what is suggested so at the end of this we can put it briefly into something to present to the board, whichever members live thru this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicia View Post
Very well said! I refuse to participate in this childish behavior!