Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > La Quinta Beach Resort

La Quinta Beach Resort This Forum is for La Quinta Beach Resort Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Friday, April 25th, 2008, 08:16 PM

rocheles is on a distinguished road
Default Has Anyone Stayed At La Quinta?

If Anyone Has Stayed At This Small Resort Please

Let Me Know What You Thought Of It.

This Resort Is Located Across From Eagle Beach.

Rae
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Thursday, May 15th, 2008, 12:49 PM

elainemac345 is on a distinguished road
One Happy Island Re: Has Anyone Stayed At La Quinta?

Rae,I own at LQ and at Paradise beach villas.Have stayed at most
timeshare properties in Aruba as i have visited more than 60 times.
LQ is very quiet and laidback.Wonderful beach area (20-30 people on
beach) Phase 2 units are newer and bigger.Also has lg. pool.If i could
stay at any place i wanted it would be LQ.
Old Saturday, June 7th, 2008, 07:40 PM

LagoBaby70 is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Re: Has Anyone Stayed At La Quinta?

We own there and visit yearly for several weeks. It isn't the most posh accomodations, but they have made many upgrades and renovations over the last few years and the rooms are clean & tidy, and the staff is friendly and helpful. There is a bar/cafe off the pool deck and their food is good and reasonably priced. It is quiet and not overrun with wild kids like LaCabana. We have kids of our own, and there are other kids there when we go, but LaCabana is a ZOO! The beach is beautiful, clean & quiet and Kokoi will set up cabanas & chairs for you at no cost (but we always tip him for his kind service). I've stayed elsewhere, but decided to make LaQuinta my 2nd home
Old Saturday, June 7th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Almost Aruban

charlierat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Has Anyone Stayed At La Quinta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagoBaby70 View Post
We own there and visit yearly for several weeks. It isn't the most posh accomodations, but they have made many upgrades and renovations over the last few years and the rooms are clean & tidy, and the staff is friendly and helpful. There is a bar/cafe off the pool deck and their food is good and reasonably priced. It is quiet and not overrun with wild kids like LaCabana. We have kids of our own, and there are other kids there when we go, but LaCabana is a ZOO! The beach is beautiful, clean & quiet and Kokoi will set up cabanas & chairs for you at no cost (but we always tip him for his kind service). I've stayed elsewhere, but decided to make LaQuinta my 2nd home
Okay, this is completely off-topic but, hello LagoBaby. Bon bini to the board. After three years of wondering why I never run into any old Lagoites on the internet, you may be the next one that has emerged in rapid succession.

Do you mind if I ask you some personal questions? And please feel free to answer via pm (or not at all, at your discretion). Did you spend any portion of your life in Seroe Colorado "back in the day?" Is it possible that we knew each other? I was born in Lago Community Hospital in 1956 and lived in Seroe Colorago until 1972. Did we overlap at all?
Old Sunday, June 8th, 2008, 10:20 AM

LagoBaby70 is on a distinguished road

Charlie--I sent you a PM with my "story". The last few years we've come in contact with many former residents of the Colony. In fact, during our trip last year, we met a taxi driver who happened to work in the colony as a caretaker during the same time my Dad worked there. It is truly a small world!
Old Sunday, June 8th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Almost Aruban

charlierat is on a distinguished road

Got your pm. Unfortunately, it is apparent that I am quite a bit older than you and there's no way we knew each other. Still, it's nice to see some Lago kids on the board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LagoBaby70 View Post
Charlie--I sent you a PM with my "story". The last few years we've come in contact with many former residents of the Colony. In fact, during our trip last year, we met a taxi driver who happened to work in the colony as a caretaker during the same time my Dad worked there. It is truly a small world!
Old Saturday, December 27th, 2008, 01:44 AM

cindycsw is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Re: Has Anyone Stayed At La Quinta?

Own 2 weeks at LaQuinta and love it there. Staff extremely friendly. On the nicest beach (Eagle Beach). Have 2 pools. Very clean. Not cramming with people. Very nice timeshare.