Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Caribbean Palm Village

Caribbean Palm Village This Forum is for The Caribbean Palm Village Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Wednesday, December 28th, 2011, 09:46 PM

AhhAruba is on a distinguished road
Default Recent stay at CPV = Excellent

We just returned home after our 4th Aruba trip and first trip to Caribbean Palm Village. We love CPV!

The location is perfect because I like to go to the beach down by Eagle Beach and my husband likes to drive and explore the island. Plus we like to go to more local places to eat and have a drink and there are some very good places within a short distance from the resort.

One of the things I really enjoyed was the free wifi at CPV. We moved to the Marriott Surf Club after leaving CPV and I was never able to get wifi after that since they have wired internet and no hotspots nearby. Frustrating. Plus I don't like large resorts where trying to use the amenities requires tagging a chair at the crack of dawn when no one even uses it for hours. I think we should be more respectful of one another and venture out to the pool/beach when we are ready to stay for awhile and not deprive someone who is from having a chair. Ridiculous.

Anyway for anyone thinking about staying at CPV if you like a smaller more quaint place to stay you will like it there. Large clean rooms and staff that are very friendly. I can't wait to return next year.

There hasn't been much activity on this site but wanted to share my two cents.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook