Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Lost & Found

Lost & Found Did you lose or find something on your vacation? Post here!

Old Thursday, January 5th, 2012, 11:27 AM

cbishop is on a distinguished road
Default Lost my digital camera

Hi,

I recently lost my digital camera in the high rise hotel area on Jan. 2nd. I think I might have left it at the Italian Pizzaria or in some random TAXI as it probably fell out of my pocket on the cab ride home to the Ruby 89 house that I rented.

The camera was a canon power shot (grey) with a blue draw string attached to it for carrying so I can identify it. It has a TON of personal pics that I would love to get back from my trip since I lost it on my last night in Aruba.

Any help in getting it back would be AWESOME.

Cheers,

Craig
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Saturday, January 7th, 2012, 12:00 PM

mark is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lost my digital camera

Sorry to hear this. I'd suggest sending this also to the Aruba newspapers so that they can perhaps publish it. If you like we can do that for you from here, we have contacts of the newspapers. Maybe it will help get it back! Happened to me once, lost camera with trip pics in it, and the pics are what you miss most. Camera can be replaced, those can't. Lets see what we can do. Do you know the model number, that would also help to be more specific. Do you also know the number of the cab you used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbishop View Post
Hi,

I recently lost my digital camera in the high rise hotel area on Jan. 2nd. I think I might have left it at the Italian Pizzaria or in some random TAXI as it probably fell out of my pocket on the cab ride home to the Ruby 89 house that I rented.

The camera was a canon power shot (grey) with a blue draw string attached to it for carrying so I can identify it. It has a TON of personal pics that I would love to get back from my trip since I lost it on my last night in Aruba.

Any help in getting it back would be AWESOME.

Cheers,

Craig
Old Tuesday, January 10th, 2012, 07:06 PM

cbishop is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lost my digital camera

Hi Mark,

I would love for you to publish this in the local newspaper if that isn't too much trouble to see if anything gets turned in.

It was a grey colored Canon Powershot SD450 and the blue draw string that is attached to the camera has the adidas logo on it.

I got picked up from a hotel in the High rise area and then went back to the Ruby 89 house if that helps at all since I don't know the cab number at all.

Thanks,

Craig
Old Thursday, February 23rd, 2012, 01:51 PM

capecodlobster is on a distinguished road
One Happy Island Re: Lost my digital camera

hi not sure if you looked at i think it's page 8, someone found a digital camera, and if you can identify it, they will mail it to the states...try to contact that person....hopefully it's yours...
good luck
despina