Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare & Vacation Properties > Aruba Timeshare for Rent

Aruba Timeshare for Rent Here you can list your Aruba Timeshare unit for Rent! (Aruba and individuals rentals only, please contact webmaster for multiple listings!)

Old Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 04:41 PM

jmoffitt34 is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Marriott Surf Club May to Dec. 3 2019

We are going to take a year off from Aruba due to other commitments so will rent our yearly timeshare at the Marriott Surf Club. It is a lock off and can be rented as a single unit or split into two units.
The complete villa sleeps 6 and has two bedrooms and a full kitchen.

The master unit contains a king-size bed, oversize tub and separate shower room and toilet. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, full size refrigerator and washer dryer. The open living and dining areas are elegantly furnished, and contains a queen-size sofa bed. There are satellite televisions throughout the villa. Two fully furnished private balconies. Complimentary Internet access.
The connecting lock-off contains a queen-size double bed, a sofa bed, small fridge, sink and microwave, a private balcony and table and chairs. There is an en-suite bathroom.

The rental can be split for either villa or combined for one.
The price is $3000 for the entire unit. Splitting - The large master suite would be $2000 and the efficiency would be $1300. It can be split and used for two weeks at the unit price of $3000. You would start in one unit and move to the other at the end of the week.

I have rented in the past and use a contract to protect both parties. You will have the unit registered in your name and receive a confirmation. The deposit is half the rent and paid in full three months before your trip.

The unit is available for check in any day except Tuesday and Wednesday. If you have a specific date, I can check that for you.

jmoffitt19@comcast.net
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Wednesday, November 21st, 2018, 11:16 AM

jmoffitt34 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Marriott Surf Club May to Dec. 3 2019

I have changed the price. The full unit will be $2700. Only using the large master would be $1800 and only using the efficiency would be $1000. These prices are firm and will not change again. Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook