Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Aruba Grand/Riu

Aruba Grand/Riu This Forum is for Aruba Grand/Riu Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Saturday, November 13th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Aruba Expert

LynnS is on a distinguished road
Default Yearly fees

Just a reminder that the yearly fees and assesment must be paid by Nov.30th. You have to pay even if you did not receive an invoice.

Has anyone received any info?
Old Thursday, November 18th, 2010, 03:56 PM

mbag007 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Yearly fees

I never received an invoice for this year so I emailed Richard today to let him know that they never sent us out anything. He responded quickly and had someone email me the maint. bill along with another fee of $150.00 that has to be paid by 11/30 or we foreclose on our unit.They said they are replacing the sofa and lounge chairs on the 5th floor. Where's our $620.00 going. That's the first thing they did to these units in 8 years or so,we shouldn't have to pay anything for a sofa and lounge chair. Where has all our maint. money been going the last 8 years.

Last edited by mbag007; Sunday, November 21st, 2010 at 10:13 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Friday, November 19th, 2010, 11:34 AM

lindaspooky is on a distinguished road

I still never rec'd anything in the mail either. I found out about it from emails and posts on the boards, not from Ruella or Richard. I'm in Aruba 1st 2 weeks of November so I pay there anyway. I hope all the members are not waiting for invoices to pay.

Linda

[/url]
Old Friday, November 19th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Aruba Expert

Linda I agree with you. Many members are not on Aruba forums or just bought resale so would not know when to pay. If the Riu starts foreclosure this could get "messy" Enough people have notified Ruella and Richard that invoices were not received-why aren't they sending emails to club members?
Old Friday, November 19th, 2010, 01:23 PM

lindaspooky is on a distinguished road

I just sent Ruella an email telling her that I still didn't receive the mailed invoice. I know of one other member who didn't receive but she paid and has her cancelled check. I told her I would ask Ruella for a receipt anyway.

[/url]
Old Friday, November 19th, 2010, 06:31 PM

mbag007 is on a distinguished road

One positive note Richard sent me about 5 different emails about this problem. He asked for my address he sent it to Ruella I was cc'd to that messege. He also emailed me the invoice. He told me all the invoices are being mailed out from Florida. I think that might be the problem they might not have everyones address. I hope this was an honest mistake, I would hate to think this is going to be their way of trying to getting rid of us (red headed step children)

Last edited by mbag007; Sunday, November 21st, 2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old Friday, November 19th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Aruba Expert

Ruella gave us the invoices in Oct. we have not received any in the mail. I have posted on this board and the Aruba bb and emailed my friends. None of them have received an invoice. A friend called today-she sent an email to Ruella and got an out of office till Nov.22nd reply. She sent her email to Richard. he did respond promptly-said all invoices were sent from FL. in Oct.registered mail.
I feel bad for those that are not aware of the deadline.
Old Monday, December 6th, 2010, 10:53 AM

bostontolive is on a distinguished road

I just returned from Riu and paid my dues plus assessment for furniture to Ruella. I always receive my annual bill by mail. I am surprised to hear about so many problems re mailing/payment.

bostontolive