Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare & Vacation Properties > Aruba Timeshare for Rent

Aruba Timeshare for Rent Here you can list your Aruba Timeshare unit for Rent! (Aruba and individuals rentals only, please contact webmaster for multiple listings!)

Old Sunday, January 30th, 2011, 12:00 PM

craftygirl is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba For rent-marriott aruba surf club 2 bedroom, anytime in 2011

I have a spacious 2 bed/2 bath timeshare for rent. The apartment consists of a master suite and a lock-off. The full apartment can sleep a maximum of 8 people.

Any week that there is availability

Other dates may be available if these do not match your requirements. The cost per week for the full apartment is $2,800

To enquire about availability, please email me at: craftygirl419@verizon.net

The master unit contains a king-size bed, oversize tub and separate shower room and toilet. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, full size refrigerator and washer dryer. The open living and dining areas are elegantly furnished, and contains a queen-size sofa bed. There are satellite televisions throughout the apartment, including a DVD player in the master bedroom and living room and complimentary internet access.
The connecting lock-off contains a queen-size double bed, a sofa bed, small fridge, sink and microwave, a private balcony and table and chairs. There is an en-suite bathroom.

On-site facilities include swimming pools and a lazy river plus various restaurants and bars.

For more details of the resort and apartment, please use this link.
http://www.marriott-vacations.com/travel/resorts/marriott-aruba-surf-club/overview.html
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook