Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Aruba Renaissance Suites

Aruba Renaissance Suites This Forum is for Aruba Renaissance Suites Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Thursday, August 31st, 2017, 10:36 PM

classiclincoln is on a distinguished road
Default I'm so pissed at the Ren

So earlier in August we deposited our 2018 week into II for an exchange next summer to California. I received notification from Interval that they were going to cancel the exchange since they could not get confirmation from the Ren that the week was available for deposit. I immediately sent an email to the reservation person on August 15 requesting help. I didn't hear back from her and sent a follow up email again on August 20. A day or two later, I got notification from Interval that they cancelled our exchange "per your home resort". I tried to find some other contact at the Renaissance and ended up sending an email to the only other person listed on the Ren's website on August 26. Today I finally get a response, however, my exchange was cancelled.

I know it's island time, but I really wish someone would give a damn about the owners....

Contact me to rent our 2BR condo at Oceania
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook