Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare & Vacation Properties > Aruba Timeshare Wanted

Aruba Timeshare Wanted Here you can post if you are looking to rent an Aruba Timeshare! (Aruba only)

Old Sunday, October 10th, 2010, 12:56 PM

getbillyboy is on a distinguished road
Default LOOKING TO BUY: A 1 or 2 bedroom direct beachfront unit at Riu Palace.

Hi,
I am Looking to buy a 1 or 2 bedroom beachfront timeshare at the Riu Palace. The unit MUST be direct oceanfront. I am not interested in a side view. Looking for Feb, March ,April or May week. Price must be reasonable. Please email me at
getbillyboy@hotmail.com

Please send pictures of your unit (especially of balcony and view) , along with room # and price of unit. (and also the amount of years remaining). Thank you very much
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, October 10th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Aruba Expert

LynnS is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LOOKING TO BUY: A 1 or 2 bedroom direct beachfront unit at Riu Palace.

Did you get the message I sent? It had the emails for 2 units that are for sale. These were both 2 bedroom. I have a list of those selling 1 bedroom units if you are interested.
Old Monday, October 11th, 2010, 07:05 AM

Default Re: LOOKING TO BUY: A 1 or 2 bedroom direct beachfront unit at Riu Palace.

Hi Lynn. Yes, I got your email and emailed both of them. I also found a few sites with 1 bedrooms. Is there a floor plan available so I can see which rooms are waterfront? Thanks for your help
Old Monday, October 11th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Aruba Expert

There are only a few that face the water. The 1st and 2nd floor are the only ones- The 1st floor you walk out-have a patio and then the beach. On the 2nd floor you would have a spiral staircase that leads to the beach.
Are you familiar with the Riu? You can look on the web site and see if it shows a picture of the hotel.
Old Tuesday, October 12th, 2010, 06:43 AM

Yes I saw the website. It looks like there are also waterfront rooms above the 2nd floor...but they have no balcony or the balcony is on the side of the building.
Old Tuesday, October 12th, 2010, 10:02 AM

golden is on a distinguished road

I don't own at the Rui but just for what its worth....
I walk by and the ground floor is very nice. It has its own courtyard and very easily accessible to the beach. You are literally "on the beach". We had stayed somewhere else and had a ground floor and loved it. You can run in whenever you want to use the bathroom, get a drink, food, etc. If you want to BBQ, easy to get to also.

I would say ground floor is my favourite.
Old Tuesday, October 12th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by getbillyboy View Post
Yes I saw the website. It looks like there are also waterfront rooms above the 2nd floor...but they have no balcony or the balcony is on the side of the building.

Any floors above the 2nd will not have a balcony that you can sit on. There are a few on the 3rd floor but they do not face the ocean.

You can contact Ruella at the Riu-she can give you unit numbers and tell you if any are for sale by owner.
Old Tuesday, October 12th, 2010, 05:37 PM

ok, thanks again Lynn....I will do that.
Old Tuesday, October 12th, 2010, 05:37 PM

thanks Golden. I appreciate your input.