Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Divi Phoenix Resort

Divi Phoenix Resort This Forum is for Divi Phoenix Resort Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Monday, November 7th, 2011, 08:23 AM

ajpslp is on a distinguished road
Default Here now !!!

Ok here i am sitting on the beac on WIFI !!!! At hut 79 and intent is zooming along perfectly.. Weather is perfect and beach is PERFECT! The new beach by the sunset restaurant is no gorgeous , BUT I don't think they dredged the beach . I remember snorkeling around the jetties and it being really rocky and shallow there ... I have not seen anyone in the water over there . There are about 6 new straw huts setup with chairs etc.. The divi also added foldable umbrellas on front line of beach which seems to be working great .. Beach has been crowded 7:30 semi crowded , ocean is gorgeous and resort is perfect .. any questions let me know
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Monday, November 21st, 2011, 04:50 PM

PirateKing is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Here now !!!

I'm not surprised that it's crowded. The Phoenix's beach was perfectly adequate for when it was the tower and the villas, but Divi just had to put in 4 new high rises and that, as anyone could have foretold, brought in way too many people for the size of the beach. so, we lose, and the shareholders make money (even if they can't sell all of the shares).
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, November 27th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Aruba Expert

ArubaMary is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Here now !!!

Thanks for the update about Paradise. Nothing's better than sitting on the beach WITH your computer. Please keep us updated. Enjoy every minute.