View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 30th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Almost Aruban

ruba4ever is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cooks Restaurant is moving

So glad that Ommi posted this...I promised I would let him tell his news to you all himself.
Really, really loved Cooks on Tuesday. What a beautiful place. And the staff that was there was very attentive and professional. And the food.....well........not much can be said except WOW......fantastic. All of our party of 8 were thrilled with their choice.....and the presentation is exceptional. My husband and I had the Filet Mignon...you could have cut it with a fork it was so tender...and delicious. And may I also add that the prices are very reasonable.
I can see how the stairs could be a problem. It will be much easier for patrons to get in and out without them. It will be a good thing. I am just so happy that we got to experience Cooks before it closed for the move.
And we were all so happy with the shuttle. What a great idea....we plan to use Jackie again in the future. She was quite the sweetheart. It is a nice service when you have a group that needs to get somewhere.
So Ommi.....thank you for a wonderful evening.....I am pulling for you in the next phase.......and you will see us all I'm sure next September.
ruba
P.S. They sang a wonderful Happy Birthday and gave me the cutest little cake topped with sorbet....it was fabulous....thanks again. Oh, and Ommi gave us all a sample of something new that is coming....it was yummy. But I won't tell you what it was.....he can do that..

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook