View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 12th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Aruba Expert

Cooks Restaurant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cooks Restaurant is moving

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. Yes, this is a celebration that we are still celebrating. When I received the news I was at a restaurant in San Antonio, Texas. When Eldrick, our team Captain, was describing me what went on I started jumping inside the restaurant. Everybody was looking at me as if I were going crazy, and yes I was going crazy. I went outside the restaurant while jumping and there I started yelling and jumping of joy. I remember seeing everyone at the restaurant window staring at me.

The winners at the event were third place for Aqua Grill, second place for Milano and 1st place for Cooks Restaurant for Best Cuisine. Cooks Restaurant also took the award for the Most Disciplined at the event. Our team worked in orderly fashion, followed all sanitary procedures, communicated well with eachother, did not lose control.

Other participants were Screaming Eagle, Old Man and the Sea, Holiday Inn, and Westin among others.

You can see the pictures on www.cooksrestaurant.com under Restaurant Pictures.

I would like to give credit to our Chef De Cuisine Ever De Penja, Our Sous Chef and Team Captain Eldrick Franken, our Team Joyce Dijkhoff, Jethsy Poole and David Vijsma for a job well done and perfectly executed. These are our young professionals. You guys ROCK !!!

P.S. Cooks Restaurant will re-open on December 1st, 2010, after we complete the move to the ground level.

Last edited by Cooks Restaurant; Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 at 12:53 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook