View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 1st, 2010, 01:19 PM
Aruba Expert

Cooks Restaurant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cooks Restaurant is moving

Update !!!

Cooks Restaurant re-opens today at the same location on the second floor.

Unfortunately we were not able to open the ground floor level yet due to some construction delays. Construction is still going on and the ground level is now scheduled to re-open before Valentine's Day next year.

Please excuse us for the inconvenience, but I also want to thank everyone for their support and understanding of our moving to the ground floor level. In addition I would like to thank everyone for their continued support, because regardless of us not being able to open the ground floor for this December festivities the restaurant is fully booked for the month except for a few days that still have seatings. If you would like to make your reservation, please call me personally at 593-5351 so I can make the arrangement for you.

There days where you can choose our All You Can Eat Buffet for $25 per person plus 1.5% BBO or you may also choose our All You Can Eat plus Premium Openbar for two hours for $55 per person. This offer is limited for this month only, and yes we still have the Free VIP Roundtrip Shuttle Service available.

I will keep you all updated on the restaurant's progress.

Best regards to All,
Ommi