Thread: Deep Sea
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 12th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Deep Sea

hi coconut! glad to see that you are posting.

the only reasons a member can't post are if their account hasn't yet been activated (that's when you first sign up) or the thread itself is closed. if a thread is closed the only people that can post on it are the webmasters and moderators. hope this helps to give you an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut View Post
Returning to Aruba Jan. 29 2011. Really enjoy this island. We are frequent visitors, and this year, have extended our stay, until Mar. 15, 2011. The older I get, the more I realize, that I really don't like February in the Northeast US. If this snow keeps up, January and December will make that list as well. We have numerous family members coming to visit during this six week period. I have learned that sharing, and seeing Aruba through anothers eyes, enhances my love of the Island. We have brought many friends and relatives, over the years, and we all love it.

I enjoy the website, and appreciate all the effort that goes into it. I hope to remain a visitor, as long as you'll have me. I don't usually post on blogs or boards. I guess I am a "Lurker". Sometime it just seems so "clickish" to me. I tried to respond to a post once and was not "permitted". I do not know why. However, I am wondering if anyone out there can recommend a deep sea fishing charter. I usually go out of the Seaport Marina, on whatever boat, our favorite mate is working, at the time. His name is Albert, and has been fishing all his young life. Over the years we got to know each other, and we look for him, on each return trip. I'm sure I will find him again. I have a phone number to call on arrival. I thought, it may not be a bad idea, to have some recommendations on hand. One of our visitors is looking forward to a couple of trips, and I thought I could set it up before they arrive. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all for the contributions I have read thus far, and for allowing me to post.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook