View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 10th, 2013, 02:53 PM

breanna61 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Divi Phoenix Aruba

We returned from our first two-week stay (wks 3 & 4) since purchasing in 2012. We were very lucky as we were able to trade our studio week 4 for a one-bedroom week 4 in the same unit we own week 3 in the new beach towers....the previous owner had just traded up the day before we enquired so our unit was available. Next year we won't have to move and we wanted two weeks one-bedroom, so it worked out perfectly!

The Phoenix did make the move easy for anyone who has to change units during their trip. We were able to stay in our unit until 12:30 and move over to the new unit which was serviced and ready to go.

The big advantage of Phoenix vs Playa Linda where we also own (we rent out the remaining unit we have there) is no chickee/palapa wars!! We could actually relax in the morning and wander down for a palapa and were always able to get one....even on the day we didn't get down until noon. I hope it stays that way....at Playa Linda you have to be down by 4:00 a.m. to get a chickee.

Met lots of wonderful people, enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere while still being an easy walk to the restaurants, malls, etc at Palm Beach. The suite is beautifully appointed and comfortable. Initially I thought I'd miss the privacy of the balconies at Playa Linda, but we enjoyed meeting and chatting with our neighbours out on the balcony.

We're looking forward to our next stay at our new home away from home!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook