View Single Post
Old Monday, June 17th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Aruba Expert

captmorgnsgrl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Countdown's Begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruba4ever View Post
Suzie....you must be getting out of your mind excited now!! Only 6 days....woohoo... I hope your packing is going well and all the last minute things that come with the last few days goes smoothly. I just checked my countdown...and I am under 100 days!!! 97 to be exact. I can't believe how excited I am just thinking about it already. 17 glorious days this year. Have a great time and enjoy every minute!
ruba

PS....can anyone tell me how to make my text box a bit smaller? Maybe someone from the office?? I made it bigger somehow a few years ago...(don't know why or how) and now I can't figure out how to shrink it back to normal. Thank you....
Out of my mind is putting it mildly, I am so excited I can't stand it! I have packed and repacked several times. My husband thinks I'm crazy. He said "everything is going to get wrinkled". I told him "so what" LOL. I always try not to take to much, but I always over pack. It seems like I have literally one suite case for STUFF!. you know zip bag, storage containers, meds, sun screen, I take some seasonings for cooking etc. The stuff I don't want to purchase there because I only need it once. Anyway, enough of that...yes excited.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook