View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 7th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Almost Aruban

elisabeth_nj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Okay, okay, who is going in April?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo Jones
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Getting together in Aruba would be lovely - and like your hubby, my future wife is a Jersey girl - so I guess we'll both be in mixed marriages! She does not hold it against me - in fact, she appreciates being with someone that like going into the city and knows his way around there!

We'll be at the Radisson from 3/27 - 4/3. Hey - are you flying out of Newark or Phily on the 3rd?
Just squared everything away this morning. We are leaving from Philly on 3/25 and returning on the 3rd on the 4:20 USAir flight! (Are you also doing Philly...wouldn't that be a pip if we were on the same flight coming home?) Staying at our T/S resort LaCabana just up the road a piece from you guys! What time does your flight come in on Monday? They hold a BB party every monday night at the Amsterdam Manor...but its your first night and i'm sure you'll want to get the lay of the land and enjoy your new bride before venturing out to meet people you don't know !!

Its funny....my husband hung out in the Village (Greenwich) and I lived and hung out on the upper west side...so when we go into the city i'm the expert of up town and he's the expert of downtown! Its perfect! Hung out at a place across the street from the Blue Note 2 friday's ago! Had a blast! Was going to catch the midnight show at the Blue Note...but was getting tired and had a long drive home!