View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 7th, 2006, 11:31 AM

Jimbo Jones is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Okay, okay, who is going in April?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabeth_nj
Just squared everything away this morning. We are leaving from Philly on 3/25 and returning on the 3rd on the 4:20 USAir flight! (Are you also doing Philly...wouldn't that be a pip if we were on the same flight coming home?) Staying at our T/S resort LaCabana just up the road a piece from you guys! What time does your flight come in on Monday? They hold a BB party every monday night at the Amsterdam Manor...but its your first night and i'm sure you'll want to get the lay of the land and enjoy your new bride before venturing out to meet people you don't know !!

Its funny....my husband hung out in the Village (Greenwich) and I lived and hung out on the upper west side...so when we go into the city i'm the expert of up town and he's the expert of downtown! Its perfect! Hung out at a place across the street from the Blue Note 2 friday's ago! Had a blast! Was going to catch the midnight show at the Blue Note...but was getting tired and had a long drive home!
We are on that very same flight coming home! - scary huh? I prefer Philly as I am a US Air frequent flyer and that is one of their hubs.

We are arriving in Aruba at 3:38PM. I think the BB party is @ 5PM which would be too soon. I'm sure we can make arrangements to meet up for drinks / lunch some other time.

With the wedding coming (plus I have custody of my 10 year old son every other weekend) we have not been in the city a lot lately. We did go in for my future brother-in-law's gig at The Cutting Room. Nice place - owned by Chris Noth (Mr. Big / Det. Logan). Jay-Jay French was there (guitarist from Twisted Sister) as he is friends with one of the band members. As far as expertise - count me in for Midtown as I worked there for 14 years! But I do know my way around downtown - especially the Village, TriBeCa, etc.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook