View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 7th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Almost Aruban

elisabeth_nj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Okay, okay, who is going in April?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo Jones
We are on that very same flight coming home! - scary huh? I prefer Philly as I am a US Air frequent flyer and that is one of their hubs.

We are arriving in Aruba at 3:38PM. I think the BB party is @ 5PM which would be too soon. I'm sure we can make arrangements to meet up for drinks / lunch some other time.

With the wedding coming (plus I have custody of my 10 year old son every other weekend) we have not been in the city a lot lately. We did go in for my future brother-in-law's gig at The Cutting Room. Nice place - owned by Chris Noth (Mr. Big / Det. Logan). Jay-Jay French was there (guitarist from Twisted Sister) as he is friends with one of the band members. As far as expertise - count me in for Midtown as I worked there for 14 years! But I do know my way around downtown - especially the Village, TriBeCa, etc.
That's great...This will be our 7 trip in 4 years (can ya tell we LOVE it?) and all have been USAir out of Philly. (flight 653 from Philly to Aruba and Flight 654 from Aruba to Philly) That's how I'm getting my free tickets now....first time I'm ever using FF Miles! Was pretty easy. I always thought it was a pain in the butt but heck I got mine right away and for such short notice. Before we leave I'll give you our Aruba Cell Phone number (we finally bought one last Nov.).