View Single Post
Old Friday, February 1st, 2008, 01:04 PM

Guambogirl is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: New member with question - Y Aruba?

Sherry, Elaine, BP and all,

Thank you for the tips on this Amazing Aruba! If things work out, maybe this will be my first of many trips, God-willing. It all sounds "addictive".

BigPapa (a.k.a. Dan, a.k.a. Georgene's romantic husband!)-- You MUST publish your "journals" and I'm not kidding. I was going to spread out your 4 part report from your wedding vow renewal trip over several days, but I started reading this morning and couldn't quit. And I am a sap, but I couldn't quit crying... Maybe it's that getting near (that age I'm getting close to)-- but you are a terrific writer and it is better than any novel I've read--lol! I want to know more about how you chose the places you stayed at and your trip before the 2006 trip with members of your family. Any photos? You know I am from the midwest and have 3 sons and I pray the "Hail Mary" everytime I get on a plane-- do we know each other? LOL. There are many more coincidences-- but I will tell you more later. You said that you are a lucky man, but I think your wife is also lucky-- Good for you two!

With everything written on these boards, I must say the allure of this passionate island and it's people is incredible-- thanks everyone for your contributions and for "spreading the word". What if I had not changed my plans?

And for many of you... how many days (a couple of weeks?)

P.S. How do you do that countdown thing with the airplane showing?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook