View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, 05:18 PM
Aruba Expert

roschone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: renovations assessment

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvaruba View Post
Am I reading this letter right? Does it say that if you do not want to participate in the renovations they will buy your contract back for a total price of $1,000? Does anyone belong to the Divi Vacation Club? Couldn't quite figure that one out. I know they have sold all different types of contracts over the years. Any input on which anyone thinks is the best type of contract? Ya, the first one, don't go, don't pay....lol

Yes, we have that first contract - don't go, don't pay. And we have never taken advantage of it because we always go. So, so much for that. I have a similar contract for our 2nd week, but without the no go no pay clause. I'm not crazy about the RCI points contract or the floating week thing either. But that could just be because they confuse the hell out of me (not a hard thing to do). I like knowing when we're going every year and exactly what room we'll be in. All I wanna have to do is pay the bill, and go. But that's just me.

And what on earth can they be thinking at Divi offering a measly $1000 for our contracts? At first I thought it must be my eyes. But no. Are they KIDDING? Jesus, all they need is a gun and mask!!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook