View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 22nd, 2010, 09:49 AM

Shannon's Mom is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Re: Not all change is for the better!!

Oh, that week in January. Dreadful. I was told that the security people at the Marriott had to work six floors each, when they really needed two guards per floor.

What a difference the OTHER end of the high rises makes! Try the Divi Phoenix by all means. Stay in the newer section, tower or villas, to have that "Marriott" interior-amenities feel. The older section is great for peace and quiet, with true swimming pools for kids (deeper than over by the new section which may not even get to 4 ft. deep), activities like "bingo" and aerobics (the activity director is a trip!), and steps to both the hot tub and beach. The Sunset Bistro nightlife is warm and welcoming.

The newer section is great for those with little ones, since the expansive, 1 ft. deep pools keep them busy all day. Pure Beach is Pure Delight, with great lunches like the "noodle salad" (my favorite) and personalities like "Steve" who make each person's stay memorable.

It all depends upon what you're looking for, but you'll find it all at the Divi Phoenix!! Enjoy!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook