Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Where to Stay

Where to Stay Questions, information, and reviews of mainstay as well as out-of-the-way hotels, apartments, and rental properties. To post a retail ad click here.

Old Thursday, December 28th, 2006, 11:11 AM

Croes is on a distinguished road
Smile New year, new house...

For those of you looking to own your own property, I am selling my house in the upscale neighbourhood Regent's Park (Seroe Blanco).
The home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a brand new custom-made kitchen with granite slap tops and breakfast bar. The house is recently renovated located on property land with lots of space for a swimming pool and/or appartment. Asking $240,000 but negotiable. Anyone interested send an email to seroeblanco58@hotmail.com
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Monday, January 1st, 2007, 10:55 AM
Aruba Expert

charlescroes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New year, new house...

If this is the house on the corner, it is a nice one. Good luck - should be easy to sell at that price.
charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croes View Post
For those of you looking to own your own property, I am selling my house in the upscale neighbourhood Regent's Park (Seroe Blanco).
The home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a brand new custom-made kitchen with granite slap tops and breakfast bar. The house is recently renovated located on property land with lots of space for a swimming pool and/or appartment. Asking $240,000 but negotiable. Anyone interested send an email to seroeblanco58@hotmail.com
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Friday, January 5th, 2007, 06:38 PM

Dorothy LaPlante is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: New year, new house...

Croes - I also have a house for sale in Palm Beach. It is a large 4 Bedroom, 4 bath (each airconditioned), with a separate maidsroom and private bath. Each of the 3 downstairs bedrooms have private entrances from the outside as well as private patios. The bedrooms could easily be rented out for income. The upstairs bedroom with private bath and balconies, overlook the Holiday INN - 2 minutes to the beach. The house is hugh, with over 1/2 of the back yard tiled. Asking appraisal price of $450,000, many extras. Call 566-3033