Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Where to Stay

Where to Stay Questions, information, and reviews of mainstay as well as out-of-the-way hotels, apartments, and rental properties. To post a retail ad click here.

Old Monday, March 28th, 2005, 04:08 PM

jimmyjam is on a distinguished road
Default Sunset Beach OceanView House

We are coming back to Aruba on our 2nd trip in '06. This time we decided to try something different & rent a house instead of going the hotel route. Has anyone had any experience with Sunset Beach Villas? They're located just North of the highrise hotels across the street from the beach. They rent a 2-4 bedroom house which looks intriguing from their website. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, March 29th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Aruba Expert

aprillove is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sunset Beach OceanView House

Jimmyjam..welcome....I will be in Aruba in April....I have been going there for 15 years and have always stayed at the Aruba Beach Club...but I saw the Sunset Beach Villias on a website and I will be checking them out while I am down there next month...even if it's just a place to stay for a few extra nights...I do love the Aruba Beach Club...but Sunset looks interesting...I have passed it many times on my way to the lighthouse, etc...I just never knew what it was....I thought it was somebody who was just lucky enough to live there!!!!! I will let you know the details when I get back...
Old Tuesday, March 29th, 2005, 02:00 PM

jimmyjam is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sunset Beach OceanView House

Thanks a bunch, Aprillove, I appreciate you taking the time to check this out. We enjoy the privacy & quiet that a house has to offer over the hotel scene. On our first trip to Aruba we stayed at Manchebo Beach and we just LOVED it there but with the money we would save by going here (appr. $100./night/couple) we figured that would about pay for dinner every night at one of the great restaurants on the island. Plus the living room looks like a pretty cool spot to put our feet up when we feel the need. I look forward to your report.