Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare & Vacation Properties > Aruba Timeshare for Rent

Aruba Timeshare for Rent Here you can list your Aruba Timeshare unit for Rent! (Aruba and individuals rentals only, please contact webmaster for multiple listings!)

Old Saturday, June 27th, 2009, 04:20 PM

LARRY T is on a distinguished road
Default Divi Links Penthouse 1,2 and 3 bedroom units available 12/19-12/26 and 12/26-1/03

I have the ideal situation for a family or group of friends to celebrate the holidays in Aruba. I have the absolute best units at this resort in that my units face the incredible infinity pool and the Caribbean. These are also penthouse units that come with exclusive use of the rooftop where there are 2 hot tubs, a bbq grill and lounge area. These units are about 4 years old. I have 3 adjacent units that can be rented as a 1 bedroom 2 bath unit for $2900/week or combine to make a 2 bedroom 3 bath unit for $4500/week or even a 3 bedroom 5 bath unit for $6600/week. I have pictures as well as references from the last 3 years of renters. Usually these units are all grabbed up by April, but I guess due to the economy, this year is different. So far I have 2 families renting a 2 bedroom unit for each of the 2 weeks. What I have remaining is the 3 adjacent units. I will probably use one of the units for both weeks, however, if someone needed the 3 units together, I would make other plans. I also own at the Marriott for these same weeks, but those units were just rented. These units are sold individually as a 1 bedroom 2 bath unt, a studio and another 1 bedroom 2 bath unit. I bought all 3 adjacent units for the purpose of renting out a unique situation. There is a connevting door inside the units and they each come fully equipped with a kitchen, WASHER/DRYER in unit, plasma tvs and a terrace with great views. You really feel like you are looking out over your kingdom when you sit on the terrace. Lastly, these units offer great privacy if you take all 3 units in that this building has 3 floors, 6 units on each floor with a split in the middle, so that if you take all 3 units, there is no one above you or on the side.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook