Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare & Vacation Properties > Aruba Timeshare for Rent

Aruba Timeshare for Rent Here you can list your Aruba Timeshare unit for Rent! (Aruba and individuals rentals only, please contact webmaster for multiple listings!)

Old Thursday, August 6th, 2015, 03:40 PM

jamescanney is on a distinguished road
Default SCAM ALERT TomConner282

After figuring out dates...I got this below. This guy has been on these boards for a while so I thought it was legit. But after reading this email...I found others online he has duped

http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206695

from:Tom conner <tomconner282@gmail.com> to:James Canney <>
date:Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 4:50 AMsubject:Fwd: Marriot Surf Club Arubamailed-by:gmail.comsigned-by:gmail.com

Thanks for prompt responses to my e/mails and I do appreciate your keen interest in renting with me.

To lock-in your dates with me, you are to fill my rental agreement & Booking form of which I will send to you upon your request for it. Also I require payment for the 1 week and if this is made payable as soon as possible, I would be able to record your dates early enough with me.

*My preferred mode of payment would be via; PayPal bank wire and check, do let me know which is suitable for you to deal with.

*A rental receipt will be issued and sent to you as soon as your deposit is affirmed by my property accountant, Your reservation packages will get to you within 48working hours which will contain all your reservation details including reservation numbers. The (Resort) will then have the reservation in your names which will carry all your reservation details and you can use these to confirm your reservation from the resort.

You are also required to bring this along with you on your arrival day s your evidence of payment.

If agreeable I'd need you to indicate if you will like me to send you my Rental Agreement & Booking Form for your perusal.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook