Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba Weddings and Honeymoons

Aruba Weddings and Honeymoons Your place to become a bridezilla or a princess.

Old Thursday, October 28th, 2010, 07:06 AM

Chantal is on a distinguished road
Default Open to suggestions

Recently engaged looking for a boutique hotel for my honeymoon. Not really one to lay around in the sun all day enjoy many outdoor activities.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Thursday, October 28th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Almost Aruban

ruba4ever is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Open to suggestions

Chantal....welcome to the board.....and congratulations on your engagement. If you have absolutely decided on Aruba for your honeymoon..you have made an excellent choice as well!! But then, we're very prejudice around here...lol. As far as boutique....I really can't speak to that....we stay in a timeshare on Palm Beach..(which is the busier part of the island...and if you want lots of activity that is where you will spend alot of time). The quieter part of the island is Eagle Beach...where the low rise hotels and what you may be looking for are.
Now..we need some background about you....have you ever been to Aruba? When are you planning on getting married (although it doesn't really matter when you're considering Aruba..cause the weather is usually consistent..warm, breezy and sunny and out of the hurricane belt). Give us a little info and we can better help you out...again welcome to the board ...
ruba

Old Friday, October 29th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Almost Aruban

Liz from N.J. is on a distinguished road

I would suggest Club Arias Club Arias - Aruba, Bed and Breakfast, Luxury Resort Guest Hotel
Old Monday, November 1st, 2010, 09:09 AM

Chantal is on a distinguished road

HI Ruba! No I've never been but it does seem magical. My ideal date would be November of next year. Yikes I better get on it I bet everything books up fast. This would definitely be for a honeymoon I think a destination wedding is to much with the current economy.
Old Monday, November 1st, 2010, 03:13 PM
Almost Aruban

ruba4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantal View Post
HI Ruba! No I've never been but it does seem magical. My ideal date would be November of next year. Yikes I better get on it I bet everything books up fast. This would definitely be for a honeymoon I think a destination wedding is to much with the current economy.

So funny you should say that about destination wedding to Aruba....I got married there 6 years ago. It was a second marriage for both of us and we didn't want any big fuss. It was absolutely the most wonderful day of my life. When I say we had a small affair it was...me, hubby, his brother and his wife. So our cost was pretty minimal considering. I won't bore you with that...but I can tell you that a honeymoon in Aruba would be awesome. We celebrate our birthdays and our anniversary there most every year. Well my birthday is there every year as is our anniversary...hubbys birthday most of the time. LOL
ruba