Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba in General

Aruba in General All general questions about Aruba.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 08:54 PM
dwippies's Avatar
dwippies dwippies is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Age: 50
Posts: 8,821
dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default all things natalee III

ok, the thread is getting too long again and i happened to notice that no one was posting to it at the moment. so, natalee II is officially closing and III is opening. same rules. lets keep it simple, light, anything not natalee is fine. off topic is better than on topic at this late date unless you have a fact or two that you can impart.

ok, let the race begin!!
  #2  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 09:29 PM
nelson from New York's Avatar
nelson from New York nelson from New York is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: June 20th, 2005
Location: NYC
Age: 55
Posts: 151
nelson from New York is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Very well done Sherry and for some facts go to www.arubatruth.com.
  #3  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 09:43 PM
charlierat's Avatar
charlierat charlierat is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: July 30th, 2005
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Age: 64
Posts: 2,516
charlierat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

This is an excellent way to start the new thread. Nelson, that link should be required reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson from New York
Very well done Sherry and for some facts go to www.arubatruth.com.
__________________
Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  #4  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Pantherus's Avatar
Pantherus Pantherus is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 14th, 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 674
Pantherus is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: all things natalee III

I have to admit that this BB is one of the fairest and most tolerant I've ever been on. - And with my penchant for saying what I'm feeling at the moment, I should know that one pretty well.

Yes, sometimes my feelings do change over time, as I learn more of the facts later on, but I have no problem admitting that I've might of made a wrong call. - However, at least here (mostly to the credit of our intelligent Mod Crew, with a 'V' for Valor added to the medal for Queen, sherry) you are usually given the chance to debate, rebut, and/or explain yourself, provided you didn't do something in-excusable or illegal to begin with, whereas on too many Boards you're just gone, history, poooof, and you usually don't find out till you try to log on again.

JHMO.

  #5  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Pantherus's Avatar
Pantherus Pantherus is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 14th, 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 674
Pantherus is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson from New York
Very well done Sherry and for some facts go to www.arubatruth.com.
Most Excellent, Nelson.

Personally, I think NG lost it years ago, but it's about time someone other then the little folks can attest to that.

Thanks for the Link.
  #6  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Elaine S's Avatar
Elaine S Elaine S is offline
Almost Aruban Moderator
 
Join Date: April 26th, 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 6,954
Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: all things natalee III

Pant, I think we've all have feelings that have changed over time on this whole situation... it's been a roller coaster ride. The only constant for me has been in my thinking that the Kalpoes and Joran are involved in something sinister. Right from the get go I said, and still stick with... truth only has one version - we still haven't heard it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherus
I have to admit that this BB is one of the fairest and most tolerant I've ever been on. - And with my penchant for saying what I'm feeling at the moment, I should know that one pretty well.

Yes, sometimes my feelings do change over time, as I learn more of the facts later on, but I have no problem admitting that I've might of made a wrong call. - However, at least here (mostly to the credit of our intelligent Mod Crew, with a 'V' for Valor added to the medal for Queen, sherry) you are usually given the chance to debate, rebut, and/or explain yourself, provided you didn't do something in-excusable or illegal to begin with, whereas on too many Boards you're just gone, history, poooof, and you usually don't find out till you try to log on again.

JHMO.

__________________
  #7  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:08 PM
hooville1's Avatar
hooville1 hooville1 is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 23rd, 2004
Location: VA
Posts: 435
hooville1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

I miss Gary!
__________________
Wahoowa
  #8  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Elaine S's Avatar
Elaine S Elaine S is offline
Almost Aruban Moderator
 
Join Date: April 26th, 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 6,954
Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: all things natalee III

Leave it to our hoo!!! Want me to sing????

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooville1
I miss Gary!
__________________
  #9  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:11 PM
hooville1's Avatar
hooville1 hooville1 is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 23rd, 2004
Location: VA
Posts: 435
hooville1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S
Leave it to our hoo!!! Want me to sing????
Absolutely Elaine.. Let's hear what you can do!
__________________
Wahoowa
  #10  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Elaine S's Avatar
Elaine S Elaine S is offline
Almost Aruban Moderator
 
Join Date: April 26th, 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 6,954
Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: all things natalee III

If I do, can I have a jury trial???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooville1
Absolutely Elaine.. Let's hear what you can do!
__________________
  #11  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:15 PM
charlierat's Avatar
charlierat charlierat is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: July 30th, 2005
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Age: 64
Posts: 2,516
charlierat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

'Aruba, Aruba I love Aruba.

Aruba, Aruba sing Aruba days.'

Dogone that song's catchy!



Quote:
Originally Posted by hooville1
I miss Gary!
__________________
Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  #12  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Elaine S's Avatar
Elaine S Elaine S is offline
Almost Aruban Moderator
 
Join Date: April 26th, 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 6,954
Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: all things natalee III

lol.... I couldn't remember the words, but you don't sing it as well as Gary!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlierat
'Aruba, Aruba I love Aruba.

Aruba, Aruba sing Aruba days.'

Dogone that song's catchy!
__________________
  #13  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:19 PM
charlierat's Avatar
charlierat charlierat is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: July 30th, 2005
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Age: 64
Posts: 2,516
charlierat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

There's not much I do as well as Gary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S
lol.... I couldn't remember the words, but you don't sing it as well as Gary!!
__________________
Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  #14  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Elaine S's Avatar
Elaine S Elaine S is offline
Almost Aruban Moderator
 
Join Date: April 26th, 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 6,954
Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: all things natalee III

Awwwwwwwwww..... I wouldn't say that!! You're bright, articulate, well thought out, (how am I doing) and funny!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlierat
There's not much I do as well as Gary!
__________________
  #15  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:23 PM
hooville1's Avatar
hooville1 hooville1 is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 23rd, 2004
Location: VA
Posts: 435
hooville1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S
Awwwwwwwwww..... I wouldn't say that!! You're bright, articulate, well thought out, (how am I doing) and funny!!
It's getting thick in here!
__________________
Wahoowa
  #16  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Pantherus's Avatar
Pantherus Pantherus is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 14th, 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 674
Pantherus is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S
Pant, I think we've all have feelings that have changed over time on this whole situation... it's been a roller coaster ride. The only constant for me has been in my thinking that the Kalpoes and Joran are involved in something sinister. Right from the get go I said, and still stick with... truth only has one version - we still haven't heard it.
Agreed.

It should be obvious that they were the last to see Natalee, so there has to be more there then meets the eye, obviously more then we know at this time.

It might be nice for some if there were 32 different flavors of the Truth, but that only works with Ice Cream at Baskin Robbins

I'm anxious to see what the long arm of the law has on them when this whole investigative stretch finally ends.
  #17  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:25 PM
charlierat's Avatar
charlierat charlierat is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: July 30th, 2005
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Age: 64
Posts: 2,516
charlierat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Masha danki, Elaine. Your check's in the e-mail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S
Awwwwwwwwww..... I wouldn't say that!! You're bright, articulate, well thought out, (how am I doing) and funny!!
__________________
Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  #18  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Elaine S's Avatar
Elaine S Elaine S is offline
Almost Aruban Moderator
 
Join Date: April 26th, 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 6,954
Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlierat
Masha danki, Elaine. Your check's in the e-mail!
Did I say it the way you told me to???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooville1
It's getting thick in here!
Ya think so, hoo? lol
__________________
  #19  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:35 PM
charlierat's Avatar
charlierat charlierat is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: July 30th, 2005
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Age: 64
Posts: 2,516
charlierat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S
Did I say it the way you told me to???
You came close. The only part you left out was the part about my rugged features. Work on it.
__________________
Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  #20  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Elaine S's Avatar
Elaine S Elaine S is offline
Almost Aruban Moderator
 
Join Date: April 26th, 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 6,954
Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: all things natalee III

Just wanted to post a little thank you to sherry, and say how nice it is that she's back. Kevin and Corrine did a wonderful job, but sherry's been the glue that's kept this board together from the inception. I personally resent anyone coming to this board and saying that our moderator is bias or doesn't give a detractor a chance to speak. Sherry doesn't delete or ban without a very good reason, and if anything, gives an individual too much latitude. In that vein, when we have a hit and run poster here, and it's usually obvious who they are, rather than get into a debate, let's try and ignore... The end result is never worth the aggravation and anxiety it causes for the moderators.
__________________
  #21  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 11:05 PM
dwippies's Avatar
dwippies dwippies is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Age: 50
Posts: 8,821
dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

actually, kevin and corrine did even more than a wonderful job. i wish i could say it was because i trained them but i truly think it's because we are 'the mod squad' also known as the 'power of three (pot)'. i want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for giving me the rest i needed.

and thank you elaine for the kind words. i try and don't always succeed but i do try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S
Just wanted to post a little thank you to sherry, and say how nice it is that she's back. Kevin and Corrine did a wonderful job, but sherry's been the glue that's kept this board together from the inception. I personally resent anyone coming to this board and saying that our moderator is bias or doesn't give a detractor a chance to speak. Sherry doesn't delete or ban without a very good reason, and if anything, gives an individual too much latitude. In that vein, when we have a hit and run poster here, and it's usually obvious who they are, rather than get into a debate, let's try and ignore... The end result is never worth the aggravation and anxiety it causes for the moderators.
  #22  
Old Saturday, August 27th, 2005, 11:42 PM
amie's Avatar
amie amie is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: July 31st, 2004
Location: Jersey
Age: 45
Posts: 827
amie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

I can't believe someone dared say the four-letter "G" word. That's a naughty word around here.

__________________
Amie
Stylish Crochet Patterns
See me on this t.v. show!
"I'm not an actress. I just play one on t.v."

Last edited by kevin d; Sunday, August 28th, 2005 at 01:03 PM. Reason: poll has been removed from the BB
  #23  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 12:36 AM
flora flora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: April 27th, 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 218
flora is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherus
Agreed.

It should be obvious that they were the last to see Natalee, so there has to be more there then meets the eye, obviously more then we know at this time.

It might be nice for some if there were 32 different flavors of the Truth, but that only works with Ice Cream at Baskin Robbins

I'm anxious to see what the long arm of the law has on them when this whole investigative stretch finally ends.
Early yesterday morning the brothers were re-arrested. A new player on the sceen Freddie Arambatzis (neighbor of Joran) was also arrested. Recently some young ladies from the island have filed complaints against these boys. For updated info from Aruba watch the cable news stations. The new people in charge of the investigation are doing a good job.
  #24  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 12:46 AM
NHBB NHBB is offline
Member
 
Join Date: March 4th, 2005
Posts: 59
NHBB is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

frankly I am tired of this debacle... probably just as much as the people of aruba are... but I must say you guys have done a fantastic job managing this board despite the limelight. me and my soon to be wife will be down there oct 11 to the 18th or so, wouldnt mind meeting up with some friends from these parts.
  #25  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 05:08 AM
tom carlson's Avatar
tom carlson tom carlson is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 18th, 2005
Location: burlington, ma
Posts: 119
tom carlson is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBB
frankly I am tired of this debacle... probably just as much as the people of aruba are... but I must say you guys have done a fantastic job managing this board despite the limelight. me and my soon to be wife will be down there oct 11 to the 18th or so, wouldnt mind meeting up with some friends from these parts.
congradulations on your upcoming marriage

Where are you staying?
We will be at the Aruba Grand Oct 13-20
__________________
Tom C
I GET IT !
  #26  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Pantherus's Avatar
Pantherus Pantherus is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 14th, 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 674
Pantherus is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S
Just wanted to post a little thank you to sherry, and say how nice it is that she's back. Kevin and Corrine did a wonderful job, but sherry's been the glue that's kept this board together from the inception. I personally resent anyone coming to this board and saying that our moderator is bias or doesn't give a detractor a chance to speak. Sherry doesn't delete or ban without a very good reason, and if anything, gives an individual too much latitude. In that vein, when we have a hit and run poster here, and it's usually obvious who they are, rather than get into a debate, let's try and ignore... The end result is never worth the aggravation and anxiety it causes for the moderators.
Oooooo, little E, W/the great pom poms, UR such a fiesty little thing.

I'll Second that!....
  #27  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Pantherus's Avatar
Pantherus Pantherus is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 14th, 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 674
Pantherus is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora
Early yesterday morning the brothers were re-arrested. A new player on the sceen Freddie Arambatzis (neighbor of Joran) was also arrested. Recently some young ladies from the island have filed complaints against these boys. For updated info from Aruba watch the cable news stations. The new people in charge of the investigation are doing a good job.
Thank You, Flora.


I'll take that as A you've gone out of your way to make me aware, and such a sweet effort on your part, I really do appreciate.

  #28  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Pantherus's Avatar
Pantherus Pantherus is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 14th, 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 674
Pantherus is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBB
frankly I am tired of this debacle... probably just as much as the people of aruba are... but I must say you guys have done a fantastic job managing this board despite the limelight. me and my soon to be wife will be down there oct 11 to the 18th or so, wouldnt mind meeting up with some friends from these parts.
All combat & silliness aside, NHBB, congrats, and may you and your fiancee', find a sweet slice of heaven in your upcoming vacation.
  #29  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Pantherus's Avatar
Pantherus Pantherus is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 14th, 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 674
Pantherus is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry
actually, kevin and corrine did even more than a wonderful job. i wish i could say it was because i trained them but i truly think it's because we are 'the mod squad' also known as the 'power of three (pot)'. i want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for giving me the rest i needed.

and thank you elaine for the kind words. i try and don't always succeed but i do try.
Like I said: they deserve a medal too, if for no other reason then just the diligence & patience they've managed in keeping the native’s Kewl around these parts while you were gone.
  #30  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 08:12 AM
andrea j. andrea j. is offline
Member
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Location: 200 yds. west of Brandeis U.
Posts: 1,320
andrea j. is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBB
frankly I am tired of this debacle... probably just as much as the people of aruba are... but I must say you guys have done a fantastic job managing this board despite the limelight. me and my soon to be wife will be down there oct 11 to the 18th or so, wouldnt mind meeting up with some friends from these parts.
yes NH, tired is a good word for this NH situation.
answers/truth are needed and this forum
has given lots much information and a place to vent.

congratulations on your upcoming marriage.
enjoy your October honeymoon trip to Aruba.
andrea
  #31  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 08:13 AM
BBold BBold is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: August 21st, 2005
Posts: 19
BBold is on a distinguished road
One Happy Island Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora
Early yesterday morning the brothers were re-arrested. A new player on the sceen Freddie Arambatzis (neighbor of Joran) was also arrested. Recently some young ladies from the island have filed complaints against these boys. For updated info from Aruba watch the cable news stations. The new people in charge of the investigation are doing a good job.
Question, does anyone know if a person named "jamie" was arrested on sat?
Does it seem odd to anyone else that after 3 months of this and right before
Sept 4 suddenly all these people are arrested? Of course this case has been weird from day one.

Also, last night I heard for the FIRST TIME that Natalee was NOT using her own ID on the island at the bars, she was using someone else's, now that seems very odd to me.

Lastly, for those "in the know" on the island, what does the two finger salute that the Kalpoe and VDS boys have been seen doing in their photos mean?
  #32  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 09:23 AM
DiviAruba's Avatar
DiviAruba DiviAruba is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: July 1st, 2004
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 858
DiviAruba is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBold
Question, does anyone know if a person named "jamie" was arrested on sat?
Does it seem odd to anyone else that after 3 months of this and right before
Sept 4 suddenly all these people are arrested? Of course this case has been weird from day one.

Also, last night I heard for the FIRST TIME that Natalee was NOT using her own ID on the island at the bars, she was using someone else's, now that seems very odd to me.

Lastly, for those "in the know" on the island, what does the two finger salute that the Kalpoe and VDS boys have been seen doing in their photos mean?
Jamie is another of JVDS's friends I believe.

I think we all agree that it is odd that all the detainments took place now. I think it's even crazier that BHT was not even on the island. ALE did that for a reason.

Never heard about not using her own ID.

I have often wondered what the two fingers mean also. Just figured it was something between the kids.
__________________
Aruba Bound


  #33  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 09:26 AM
anngie anngie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: August 4th, 2005
Posts: 27
anngie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

It is a gang sign. It means "Gangsta" which means gangster.
  #34  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Jan78's Avatar
Jan78 Jan78 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: June 17th, 2005
Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
Posts: 91
Jan78 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by anngie
It is a gang sign. It means "Gangsta" which means gangster.
Which means, that you are reading toooooooo much into it.
  #35  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 10:50 AM
dwippies's Avatar
dwippies dwippies is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Age: 50
Posts: 8,821
dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

are you feeling better now jan? the flu gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan78
Which means, that you are reading toooooooo much into it.
  #36  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Jan78's Avatar
Jan78 Jan78 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: June 17th, 2005
Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
Posts: 91
Jan78 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry
are you feeling better now jan? the flu gone?
yeah, but there still a little something in my throat, so when I talk I sound like an orange..
  #37  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 11:00 AM
dwippies's Avatar
dwippies dwippies is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Age: 50
Posts: 8,821
dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

an orange? never heard an orange before, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan78
yeah, but there still a little something in my throat, so when I talk I sound like an orange..
  #38  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Corrine's Avatar
Corrine Corrine is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: April 27th, 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,430
Corrine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooville1
I miss Gary!

Bite your tongue, mister! We three mods don't have time for THAT again, please....................


Elaine - please sing!
__________________


  #39  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Elaine S's Avatar
Elaine S Elaine S is offline
Almost Aruban Moderator
 
Join Date: April 26th, 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 6,954
Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine
Bite your tongue, mister! We three mods don't have time for THAT again, please....................


Elaine - please sing!


__________________
  #40  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 12:04 PM
blenchi's Avatar
blenchi blenchi is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 10th, 2005
Posts: 897
blenchi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
DIVIRUBA:I have often wondered what the two fingers mean also. Just figured it was something between the kids.
Its what all teen agers do....a kind of peace sign. Nothing special.
__________________
Money isn't everything but it sure keeps you in touch with the kids.
  #41  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 12:08 PM
blenchi's Avatar
blenchi blenchi is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: June 10th, 2005
Posts: 897
blenchi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry
an orange? never heard an orange before, lol.
Maybe he means POTATOE?

Heyyyy Sherry you are back to business on here. Welcome back!!!!

I was out of town for a few days.
__________________
Money isn't everything but it sure keeps you in touch with the kids.
  #42  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Corrine's Avatar
Corrine Corrine is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: April 27th, 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,430
Corrine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBold
Question, does anyone know if a person named "jamie" was arrested on sat?
Oh, doesn't it just figure???


Thank you Panth and Sherry! It really means alot to me!
__________________


  #43  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Elaine S's Avatar
Elaine S Elaine S is offline
Almost Aruban Moderator
 
Join Date: April 26th, 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 6,954
Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine
Oh, doesn't it just figure???
Corrine.... I believe that name would be pronounced as Hymay... lol
There were rumors on another blogsite that he was to be arrested, but as far as anyone knows, hasn't been.
__________________
  #44  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 01:06 PM
kevin d's Avatar
kevin d kevin d is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Location: key west
Age: 55
Posts: 3,944
kevin d is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie
'Aruba, Aruba I love Aruba.

Aruba, Aruba sing Aruba days.'

Dogone that song's catchy!
As simple as those lyrics are, I still find it amazing every time Charlie prints them again - nice memory! As an actual musician (who knows what was real with the Professor), maybe I'll try and put some music to his song


Then again, maybe not
__________________
Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll go fishing
  #45  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 01:10 PM
kevin d's Avatar
kevin d kevin d is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Location: key west
Age: 55
Posts: 3,944
kevin d is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

For those of you that praised Corrine and I for our work while Momma Q was away (incl Momma Q), thank you. It's never easy any more, and it's almost thankless, so I certainly appreciate any thanks or praise that we do get.

I think in the comments she has posted since her return, Sherry has shown why she is the Queen Mother. Bravo Sherry, and thanks for being the example we learn from.

Our USA BB party in AC is less than a month away, who else is excited??
__________________
Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll go fishing
  #46  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 01:16 PM
dwippies's Avatar
dwippies dwippies is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Age: 50
Posts: 8,821
dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

thanks prince clarence.

i can say that i can't wait to meet all the people in ac. are we ready to party!?!?!??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin d
For those of you that praised Corrine and I for our work while Momma Q was away (incl Momma Q), thank you. It's never easy any more, and it's almost thankless, so I certainly appreciate any thanks or praise that we do get.

I think in the comments she has posted since her return, Sherry has shown why she is the Queen Mother. Bravo Sherry, and thanks for being the example we learn from.

Our USA BB party in AC is less than a month away, who else is excited??
  #47  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 01:22 PM
charlierat's Avatar
charlierat charlierat is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: July 30th, 2005
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Age: 64
Posts: 2,516
charlierat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

I will readilly acknowledge the job done by Corrine and Kevin in Her Majesty's absence! And it was a tough two weeks on you guys. With a dearth of actual news, the rumor mill was in full spin plus a couple of trolls showed up in the middle of the night (and then there was this cartoon...!!)

Ya'll were great! (I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin d
For those of you that praised Corrine and I for our work while Momma Q was away (incl Momma Q), thank you. It's never easy any more, and it's almost thankless, so I certainly appreciate any thanks or praise that we do get.

I think in the comments she has posted since her return, Sherry has shown why she is the Queen Mother. Bravo Sherry, and thanks for being the example we learn from.

Our USA BB party in AC is less than a month away, who else is excited??
__________________
Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  #48  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 01:25 PM
charlierat's Avatar
charlierat charlierat is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: July 30th, 2005
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Age: 64
Posts: 2,516
charlierat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Oh, and I almost forgot, Hell, yeah!!! (Can I say hell, yeah? It's a legitimate Southern expression!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry
i can say that i can't wait to meet all the people in ac. are we ready to party!?!?!??!
__________________
Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  #49  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 01:27 PM
kevin d's Avatar
kevin d kevin d is offline
Almost Aruban
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Location: key west
Age: 55
Posts: 3,944
kevin d is on a distinguished road
Default Re: all things natalee III

Hell yeah you can!
__________________
Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll go fishing
  #50  
Old Sunday, August 28th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Elaine S's Avatar
Elaine S Elaine S is offline
Almost Aruban Moderator
 
Join Date: April 26th, 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 6,954
Elaine S is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: all things natalee III

Party??? Did someone say party???
__________________
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All Things Natalee Part II dwippies Aruba in General 1690 Saturday, August 27th, 2005 08:56 PM
All Things Natalee kevin d Aruba in General 1222 Thursday, August 4th, 2005 07:40 AM
natalee--facts and rumors dwippies Aruba in General 986 Tuesday, July 19th, 2005 09:42 AM
HELP - POLICE?! how to contact?! arbeej Aruba in General 1998 Thursday, June 23rd, 2005 01:23 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright ©2006 -2011 - CaribMedia.com