Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba in General

Aruba in General All general questions about Aruba.

Old Tuesday, July 26th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Almost Aruban

seashelldiver is on a distinguished road
Cool Fox News Finally Admits

Well Well Well, last night Fox News finally did a story about Claudia Kirschhoch who went missing in Jamaica late in May 2000. Strange...... same time of the month that NH disappeared 5 years hence. Found in Claudia's hotel room was her clothes, luggage and passport.....mmmmmm I'm sure there is no connection, just some spooky similarities. BUT AT LEAST they are admitting Aruba isn't the only island where someone has gone missing....poof, gone into thin air.
Claudia worked for Frommer's Travel Guides and she was there to do a story on Jamaica....
Her parents were interviewed last night and I couldn't help but feel sorry for them as THEY NEVER got any real type of assistance from the USA in their desparate search for their daughter......

here's the link:
http://honeymoons.about.com/od/words...Kirschhoch.htm
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, July 26th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Aruba Expert

barbiesara2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fox News Finally Admits

Great that Fox has finally woken up. Now perhaps they will send Geraldo or someone else to Jamaica and see what they can stir up in finding this poor girl. If they do well we can then send them to Mexico to find the two girls missing so close to the border since December. They can actually start a series where they sincerely try to help families looking for their children missing outside of the US.
Old Tuesday, July 26th, 2005, 12:02 PM

streckman is on a distinguished road

This story got plenty of press here in Coloradoa at the time. It just became old news quickly. I have a copy of Frommer's Budget Travel where they discuss her disappearance. In time the NH story will become back page news as well. Sadly.
Old Tuesday, July 26th, 2005, 03:40 PM

tdzmm is on a distinguished road

Where are the "alert" investigative journalists from ANY of the networks? They are really missing the boat, in my opinion, by not using the Natalee case to produce a story or special on crime in the Carribbean in general. I'm not addressing this to just FOX network either. Any of the networks with news shows and weekly magazine type shows are missing a good and (again in my opinion) important tie-in for a news report.