Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba

Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba (https://bb.visitaruba.com/index.php)
-   Aruba in General (https://bb.visitaruba.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy New Year (https://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=17921)

Elaine S Saturday, December 31st, 2011 11:39 AM

Happy New Year
 
Hope this year brings good health and happiness to you and your loved ones. :party:

TomR Saturday, December 31st, 2011 03:38 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Happy New Year to you Elaine. Hope it is a great one. Your count down is getting lower and lower. Enjoy your vacation.
Tom

Elaine S Saturday, December 31st, 2011 04:16 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Thanks Tom.... and yours as well.

Yessssssssss - love the anticipation!!

Liz from N.J. Saturday, December 31st, 2011 06:54 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR Elaine.

ArubaMary Sunday, January 1st, 2012 12:08 AM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elaine S (Post 108523)
Hope this year brings good health and happiness to you and your loved ones. :party:

Happy and healthy new year to you Elaine, and to all our friends on the forum.

BigPapa Sunday, January 1st, 2012 10:23 AM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Happy New Years all...Hope everyone made it safely into 2012.

Eagle-Beach Boy Sunday, January 1st, 2012 12:48 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
HAPPYNEW YEAR to all.

Liz from N.J. Wednesday, January 4th, 2012 08:49 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle-Beach Boy (Post 108531)
HAPPYNEW YEAR to all.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Gary and Nancy.

Elaine S Wednesday, January 4th, 2012 09:00 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz from N.J. (Post 108555)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Gary and Nancy.

Thanks for the heads up, Liz!

Happy Anniversary .... and may you celebrate many, many more on our little piece of heaven. Now I guess I have to buy the drinks!! lol

Liz from N.J. Wednesday, January 4th, 2012 09:04 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elaine S (Post 108556)
Thanks for the heads up, Liz!

Happy Anniversary .... and may you celebrate many, many more on our little piece of heaven. Now I guess I have to buy the drinks!! lol

Elaine - I think their anniversay was New Years Day.

Eagle-Beach Boy Thursday, January 5th, 2012 08:29 AM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz from N.J. (Post 108557)
Elaine - I think their anniversary was New Years Day.

Thank you for the best wishes.

It was New Years Eve. 37 years. We eloped.

Elaine S Thursday, January 5th, 2012 10:43 AM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Gary.... you rascal, you!!

Liz from N.J. Thursday, January 5th, 2012 01:28 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle-Beach Boy (Post 108562)
Thank you for the best wishes.

It was New Years Eve. 37 years. We eloped.

I was close. HAPPY ANNIVERSAY. Did you have champagne on the beach again.

Eagle-Beach Boy Friday, January 6th, 2012 08:01 AM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz from N.J. (Post 108572)
I was close. HAPPY ANNIVERSAY. Did you have champagne on the beach again.

Most deffinitly!!!!! And later on. And again at Mid night on the top balcony of the Tropicana watching the fireworks.

Liz from N.J. Friday, January 6th, 2012 04:43 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle-Beach Boy (Post 108581)
Most deffinitly!!!!! And later on. And again at Mid night on the top balcony of the Tropicana watching the fireworks.

Lucky you. I told friends from Staten Island staying at La Cabana to watch from Tropicana.

ruba4ever Sunday, January 15th, 2012 01:21 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
I know I am a bit late..............but Happy New Year to all my bb friends. Hope it is a happy, healthy one.

We celebrated the new year this time in Las Vegas. Quite an experience. Was with great friends that we met on the island...and was very nice to spend the weekend with them outside of the island. And we were actually all dressed in heavier clothes...LOL.

Will be around here more....I've missed it.

ruba

Elaine S Sunday, January 15th, 2012 03:49 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ruba4ever (Post 108666)
I know I am a bit late..............but Happy New Year to all my bb friends. Hope it is a happy, healthy one.

We celebrated the new year this time in Las Vegas. Quite an experience. Was with great friends that we met on the island...and was very nice to spend the weekend with them outside of the island. And we were actually all dressed in heavier clothes...LOL.

Will be around here more....I've missed it.

ruba

I hope so because we've missed you, too!

pgsoder Sunday, January 15th, 2012 05:21 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Ditto, Ruba, welcome back!!!! It is 2012, time for some fun once again!!!

ArubaMary Sunday, January 15th, 2012 10:06 PM

Re: Happy New Year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elaine S (Post 108668)
I hope so because we've missed you, too!


Seems like old times Alnora!!! :wink_smil


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2006 -2011 - CaribMedia.com