Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba

Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba (https://bb.visitaruba.com/index.php)
-   Aruba in General (https://bb.visitaruba.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Have a great trip Elaine (https://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=16245)

Liz from N.J. Friday, January 28th, 2011 06:55 PM

Have a great trip Elaine
 
I see that your leaving tomorrow for the island we all love. I got home last Thursday after 21 days. If I could only have stayed, they we would have finally met. Maybe next year.

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

roschone Friday, January 28th, 2011 07:43 PM

Re: Have a great trip Elaine
 
How was your trip? I am dying for all of us to meet in person also. Someday, someday.

getaway Monday, January 31st, 2011 07:41 PM

Re: Have a great trip Elaine
 
I actually signed on to see if she made it safely. Have a wonderful time, Elaine...hope Dan gets out of here Thurs. We're going to have a mess here in the Midwest.

Elaine S Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 08:45 AM

Re: Have a great trip Elaine
 
I'm just seeing this post...

Liz... I was so hoping you'd extend your trip just a little longer so we'd finally get to meet. One of these years it's going to happen!!

I hope Dan gets out, too! Looking forward to seeing him and the family.

Thanks ladies for caring..

getaway Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 12:20 PM

Re: Have a great trip Elaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elaine S (Post 105442)
I'm just seeing this post...

Liz... I was so hoping you'd extend your trip just a little longer so we'd finally get to meet. One of these years it's going to happen!!

I hope Dan gets out, too! Looking forward to seeing him and the family.

Thanks ladies for caring..

You're so lucky to be out of this mess....enjoy the beach. Hope the weather is wonderful for you.

aquarius Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011 04:02 PM

Re: Have a great trip Elaine
 
Have a wonderful warm vacation at our favorite island. A friend I work with just came back and said it was great, nice weather. I still have 6 months to go before I get there, ho hum. Send back some sunshine!

getaway Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 12:53 PM

Re: Have a great trip Elaine
 
Not sure if Elaine will be checking in, but if so, just wanted to let her know Dan's flights were canceled....hopefully he'll be there on Saturday. What a bummer for his family.:sick::sick::sick:

roschone Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 01:10 PM

Re: Have a great trip Elaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by getaway (Post 105526)
Not sure if Elaine will be checking in, but if so, just wanted to let her know Dan's flights were canceled....hopefully he'll be there on Saturday. What a bummer for his family.:sick::sick::sick:

Oh no!! So sorry Dan....

Elaine S Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 06:35 PM

Re: Have a great trip Elaine
 
Thanks Nancy. I got an email from him early this morning. Bummer is right!

getaway Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 06:38 PM

Re: Have a great trip Elaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elaine S (Post 105536)
Thanks Nancy. I got an email from him early this morning. Bummer is right!


You're welcome, Elaine. I just looked at the weather channel...things aren't looking good this weekend for Atlanta...hope they're wrong...predicting rain and ice.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2006 -2011 - CaribMedia.com