Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba in General

Aruba in General All general questions about Aruba.

Old Monday, October 5th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Almost Aruban

seashelldiver is on a distinguished road
Wink Holy Cow !!!!

Whoa, who moved the furniture ! I came into visitaruba.com and was shocked to see the changes !!! Very nice changes and it lloks GREAT, however it took me 10 mins to find the forum ! Whew, I'm glad I did
Old Monday, October 5th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Holy Cow !!!!

thanks seashell! the office has been very hard at work changing our world a bit. however, maybe the people who got lost need to bookmark the forum itself, lol.

for those of you who have no clue what we are talking about, go to the top of the page and where you see 'aruba/aruba trip report/ etc' click on 'aruba'. our website has had a drastic modernization. enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelldiver View Post
Whoa, who moved the furniture ! I came into visitaruba.com and was shocked to see the changes !!! Very nice changes and it lloks GREAT, however it took me 10 mins to find the forum ! Whew, I'm glad I did
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Monday, October 5th, 2009, 02:23 PM

arubabob is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Holy Cow !!!!

I thought I had clicked on the wrong bookmark as well. Good looking site. Nice to have a heads up on big changes.
Old Monday, October 5th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Administrator

well, it's been in the works but went on line on friday. it's was sort of a test weekend before the announcement. so, unofficially, it's on line, hahahahah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
I thought I had clicked on the wrong bookmark as well. Good looking site. Nice to have a heads up on big changes.
Old Monday, October 5th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Almost Aruban

Red face Re: Holy Cow !!!!

Sherry.....The move I move around the new site the better I like it.....everything looks incredible and up to date !!! Very classy site changes

Drop me an email sometime, I miss hearing about you, Murray and that incredibly talented photographer daughter of yours......so far so good, my GM badge let me into work today.....it's a day by day thing, you hold your breath and swipe the ID badge and pray you here the buzz and the green light.....LOL
Old Monday, October 5th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Administrator

yeah, the office really has a good reason to be proud of themselves. it was a lot of hard work and a lot of long days.

btw, you've got mail, lol.

Quote:
Sherry.....The move I move around the new site the better I like it.....everything looks incredible and up to date !!! Very classy site changes

Drop me an email sometime, I miss hearing about you, Murray and that incredibly talented photographer daughter of yours......so far so good, my GM badge let me into work today.....it's a day by day thing, you hold your breath and swipe the ID badge and pray you here the buzz and the green light.....LOL
Old Tuesday, October 6th, 2009, 11:15 AM

arubabob is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Holy Cow !!!!

Quote:

Holy crap! You mean the way they let you know youve lost your job is to cancel your id card? I thought an email was bad, but that is rediculous. Whats this country coming to. Government bailouts of banks and screw the middle class. Now they want to force you to buy health insurance with 13% of your gross income whether you want it or not. Get real. No one can afford to pay that amount of their gross income for health insurance.
Old Friday, October 9th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Almost Aruban

Cool Re: Holy Cow !!!!

Arubabob...I'm voting for you !!!! I know things are getting crazy in this country and GM is not done laying folks off......and National Health Care ????? Look what they did with the Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security programs, and we want the Gov't running our health care....yikes how many programs will it take till we realize the gov't is incapable of running national programs !!!!