Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba in General

Aruba in General All general questions about Aruba.

Old Tuesday, November 16th, 2004, 06:23 PM

kush22 is on a distinguished road
Default How is the weather in Aruba?

Hi,
Leaving on Nov 23rd. I looked up the weather online and it is disgusting.. Is there any sun at all? Anybody who is back recently, how was the weather? Does it rain all day or on and off? Please pray for us that we will get some sun..

Kush
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, November 16th, 2004, 08:09 PM

hellokitty is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: How is the weather in Aruba?

I'd like to know too...we are leaving Dec. 2 and I can't believe the weather forecasts there lately.

I just hope the current wet weather cycle breaks soon! When we last went there was not a drop of rain for 11 days..I have a feeling it will be much different this time!

Good luck...
Old Tuesday, November 16th, 2004, 08:29 PM

MC61 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How is the weather in Aruba?

I live here on the Island and this week is very unusual with a lot of rain mostly on and off not constant you can still hit the pools and beach if you catch it just right went to the beach on Saturday and actually got sunburned alittle I hope it clears up for everyone coming in. Enjoy though you will still be able to do alot of fun stuff
Old Wednesday, November 17th, 2004, 09:13 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

We were in Aruba last week. Arrived Friday Nov. 5, nice & sunny. Sat, Sun, & Mon were great...hot & sunny. Woke up to heavy rain on Tues. It did stop raining so that we could sit by the pool. The sun came out a few times but for the most part it was cloudy. But just remember you can still get sun burned if you don't wear sunscreen. We actually came home with nice tans, not as dark as we normally do but still tan. And that was from using #30 & #15 sunblock.
We also ate at Madame Janette's & Papiamento's where we asked for outside dining. We had to sit indoors because it was raining. Wed Thurs & Fri were somewhat the same. The sun came out a little bit. The rain didn't spoil our vacation, however, we've never had rain like that in our other trips to the island. Nov & Dec are the rainy months. I've always gone in Feb, April, May & Oct, so I will stick to May from now on. That was always the best time for us.
Have a great time, I know you will! I bet the rain will be gone and you will have a fantastic, sunny week!
Old Wednesday, November 17th, 2004, 06:51 PM

kathsassie is on a distinguished road

I also was there from Nov 5-12 like he above post it was great friday saturday sunday and monday, tues was ok wens was overcast raining on and off, but it didn't stop us we drove out to baby beach and snorkeled and drove to the california lighthouse. Thurs about the same and friday morning was real sunny, then we had to leave around noon. At the airport it poured.... i mean poured.. but all in all it's doable, even the showers didn't stop us from having a wonderful time... so just go and enjoy there's nothing you can do about the weather.
Old Wednesday, November 17th, 2004, 10:21 PM

MC61 is on a distinguished road

As of tonight which is Nov 17 it finally looks like it might be nice out tomorrow. The skies are clear and there is a nice breeze out there.
Old Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 08:09 AM

arubalover is on a distinguished road

HI,
This website is pretty accurate and will probably put your mind at ease. whatever the weather you can be assured that if you relax and sit back you will enjoy your vacation.
www.wunderground.com/global/stations/78982.html
Old Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Almost Aruban

kevin d is on a distinguished road

That website has some fun pics of the sun, wind etc in the forecast. Weather looks pretty grim, but never forget where you are!
Old Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 02:21 PM

kush22 is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for awesome replies. I know, rain or shine, we are going to have a blast. Made my dinner reservations (my husband thinks I am crazy!!) and I know for sure that all the days are going to be warm and sunny!!