Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba Restaurant Reviews

Aruba Restaurant Reviews For new aruba restaurants reviews or to post a new review click here. To view archived reviews click here.

View Poll Results: Pizza Bob's
poor 1 2.04%
average 5 10.20%
good 7 14.29%
very good 17 34.69%
excellent 19 38.78%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old Tuesday, July 29th, 2008, 12:31 PM

Dee273 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pizza Bob's

We ate there three times during our visit last week. First time we split a large BBQ chicken pizza which was great. The second time my daughter had the BBQ ribs with BBQ chicken and the ribs weren't very good at all. Very tough to cut and fatty, wouldn't order again. The third time she had the lasagna, which was delish - ate the whole thing. I had salad with broiled chicken both the 2nd and 3rd times. Great size, very fresh and tasty. Love the location of this place - short walk from ABC is just perfect for us and low key decor is great, no muss no fuss is what it's all about after the beach all day!
Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, July 29th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Elaine S is on a distinguished road

It's an easy night... and, a short walk from ABC. I love that I meet so many people I know, and as Dee said, I think the lasagna's delicious as well as the pasta dishes.

I like not having to take a taxi, worry about parking or "make plans." I've always found Pizza Bob's to be enjoyable.
Old Saturday, August 30th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Aruba Expert

DiviAruba is on a distinguished road

Dee and Elaine, what type of lasagna did you get? Beef, chicken, or cheese? Just curios, I am going to try it in Dec.

Share with Facebook