Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Kid's & Co. > BabySitting Services

BabySitting Services BabySitting Services

Old Friday, July 30th, 2010, 05:15 PM

amarg is on a distinguished road
Default Babysitter needed occassionally sept 19-oct 2

I am looking for a part time sitter for my 13 month old daughter during our vacation in Aruba sept 18-oct 2. The sitter must have references, CPR, first aid and some flexibility.
Please contact me via email or private message if you have suggestions or are offering your services. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Monday, August 2nd, 2010, 10:18 PM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Babysitter needed occassionally sept 19-oct 2

we have a great lady on this forum that does babysitting. i have recommended her to quite a few people. her screen name is mafalda and her real name is mariza. you can contact her via a private message on this forum. i would trust her with my grandkids and consider her a close friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarg View Post
I am looking for a part time sitter for my 13 month old daughter during our vacation in Aruba sept 18-oct 2. The sitter must have references, CPR, first aid and some flexibility.
Please contact me via email or private message if you have suggestions or are offering your services. Thanks!
Old Monday, August 2nd, 2010, 10:23 PM

amarg is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Babysitter needed occassionally sept 19-oct 2

I already contacted her but unfortunately she's away until the 23rd and so available during the second week of our stay only. She did try to help me with someone else but she also is away traveling. Therefore, I was hoping to find a suggestion for the first week and for any days once Mariza is back that she can't help me out.
Thanks again!