Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Divi Phoenix Resort

Divi Phoenix Resort This Forum is for Divi Phoenix Resort Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Saturday, January 20th, 2007, 09:49 PM

Sully56 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Elevators

Five years now and I have yet to spend two weeks at the Phoenix with two operating elevators. I'm gearing up for my two weeks in March now and everyone I know who will be there in March is concerned about the elevators. I love this place but I'm ready to bail out if this management can't keep two little elevators operational. Instead of planning on $$ from the owners, how about an investment in their safety. It just isn't right when I see 60 -70 yr.old owners climbing the fire escape to get to their room because the maids are holding the elevators. Last year at the Phoenix if they can't handle this problem. Who else has had to deal with the one elevator vacation?. I'm curious to hear how often this occurs.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Saturday, April 21st, 2007, 07:03 PM

Sailbad is on a distinguished road
One Happy Island Re: Elevators

Hey Sully,

How were the elevators for you this year. We were there only for one week but they were both working as I recall. What weeks were you there? Let me know if you are going to sell.

Sailbad the Sinner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook