Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Marriott Surf Club

Marriott Surf Club This Forum is for Marriott Surf Club Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old Thursday, April 15th, 2010, 01:54 PM
jasta jasta is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: April 16th, 2007
Posts: 20
jasta is on a distinguished road
Default Surf Club Website

I thought the Surf Club had a website (other than the typical marriott.com site). Anyone know if this is so, and what the web address is?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #2  
Old Thursday, April 15th, 2010, 10:30 PM
dwippies's Avatar
dwippies dwippies is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Age: 50
Posts: 8,821
dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Surf Club Website

i found this on google. it's about as close as i think we are going to get unless there is a private owners site.
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club - Palm Beach, Aruba Timeshare - Marriott Vacation Club


Quote:
Originally Posted by jasta View Post
I thought the Surf Club had a website (other than the typical marriott.com site). Anyone know if this is so, and what the web address is?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #3  
Old Monday, April 19th, 2010, 01:45 AM
sunscreen sunscreen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 30th, 2006
Location: virtual
Posts: 70
sunscreen is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Surf Club Website

there used to be a dedicated site to the Aruba Surf Club but I see the link has been updated to what has already been provided. Also, here is some contact info which may be helpful

Aruba Ocean Club
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #4  
Old Thursday, June 3rd, 2010, 02:23 PM
bt0510's Avatar
bt0510 bt0510 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: August 4th, 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 103
bt0510 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Surf Club Website

The ocean club site mentioned above is the site you are likely referring to. When Surf Club first opened, the people who run the Ocean Club site allowed the two resorts to share the site and there were a lot of details about both. About the same time the pool rules began, almost all of the Surf Club info was removed and it became a 95% Ocean Club site. The remaining 5% that I see is that they still allow people to post their Surf Club units for resale on that site.
__________________
BT
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2006 -2011 - CaribMedia.com