Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Marriott Surf Club

Marriott Surf Club This Forum is for Marriott Surf Club Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Thursday, April 1st, 2010, 12:36 PM

iamromo is on a distinguished road
Default Are there any Surf Club owners out there?

I received a call from the Surf Club last night welcoming me to my planned visit in April. First time I can ever remember such a call. Have others received a call?

She was confused regarding the bimini free zone and gave me a different scenerio for renting palapas. Has anyone recently returned that can tell me the correct process? Also, she said chair tags were only for the pool when in the past I was told you could use at the pool or the beach, but NOT in both places. What is correct?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Saturday, April 3rd, 2010, 08:00 PM

Steveo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Are there any Surf Club owners out there?

Hello, If I remember correctly last year, In order to reserve a hut on the beach for the first two rows or so they take reservations at the beach hut in the afternoon the day before sometime starting around 3pm. Otherwise you can wait til the morning and reserve whatever is left open for the day. I don't think you could reserve at the pool and beach.
Old Saturday, April 10th, 2010, 10:58 PM

sunscreen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Are there any Surf Club owners out there?

iamromo
I starting noticing about 3 years ago the intro calls and emails "welcoming your visit" so all things being considered since most request are on a first come basis, we have never been disappointed by the request we made - I guess in this era of earning customer loyalty, Marriott recognizes the need to do the "little things."