Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Costa Linda Resort

Costa Linda Resort This Forum is for Costa Linda Resort Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Saturday, October 13th, 2007, 06:49 AM

margesquires@comcast.net is on a distinguished road
Default Call To Action

You should know the following:

* In an illegally called Board meeting, Aruban Board members voted out Gale Measel as Chairman and voted in Dupersoy.

* I, and all Committee members appointed by Gale Measel, received notification from Chairman Dupersoy that we were being replaced.

*Neither of these 2 decisions were made public.

*The 3 Arubans have delayed action on extremely important matters. You are aware of most of them, but I'll recap a few:

1. The Forensic Audit
2. The EEOM meeting
3. Neglecting to advise our legal team to make voting for a 9 member Board a priority.
4. Blocking the hiring of a management consultant.
5. Ignoring the 4 Resolutions that were voted on in a legal meeting of the owners.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is imperative that we have a recall of our Board Members. The 3 Aruban Board members are tainted and they must be replaced. The exception is Gale Measel, who was on the Board for such a short time and he did manage to get the Forensic Audit approved. Cy Holley will not be running in 2008. In June, we will vote in an entirely new slate of 9 members. I strongly suggest that we leave Gale Measel in. He stood up to the 3 Arubans and that in itself says a lot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is only one way to accomplish the removal of the 3 Arubans and that is with an Extraordinary Meeting. We need to become proactive, join together as owners of Costa Linda and present a unified front.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Saturday, October 13th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Almost Aruban

charlierat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Call To Action

This board has a policy of allowing discussions on controversial issues, including issues involving the Costa Linda. Therefore, I am going to leave this thread alone for now. If anyone choses to respond, either in support of or in opposition to, the opinions posted by marge, I ask that you keep the discussion civil.