Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Costa Linda Resort

Costa Linda Resort This Forum is for Costa Linda Resort Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Sunday, February 4th, 2007, 10:29 PM

leftyjy is on a distinguished road
Default "Can't Win If We Don't Fight"

True! Will the leaders please sign in and let us know what's happening? There's a few people who got this movement really in motion. Sign on and let us know there's still a plan or new plans OR SOMETHING! If I'm going to hang on and at least cheer a bit I want to know who I'm cheering behind and what I'm cheering for! This whole thing has me in knots. I don't like that!mg_smile
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, February 4th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "Can't Win If We Don't Fight"

lefty, we will all meet for drinks when this is over. very large drinks, hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyjy View Post
True! Will the leaders please sign in and let us know what's happening? There's a few people who got this movement really in motion. Sign on and let us know there's still a plan or new plans OR SOMETHING! If I'm going to hang on and at least cheer a bit I want to know who I'm cheering behind and what I'm cheering for! This whole thing has me in knots. I don't like that!mg_smile
Old Monday, November 12th, 2007, 10:44 AM

Chics LI is on a distinguished road

Sherry,
Is our member BB locked down again? Nothing posted there in a few days and I am unable to open it now. Can't read or post over there on CL member site.

Tom S.
Old Monday, November 12th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Administrator

hi tom, i am able to open and read it. i haven't tried to post there though since nothing was worth contributing to, lol. i never know what will happen on that board. it seems to be out of the control of us owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chics LI View Post
Sherry,
Is our member BB locked down again? Nothing posted there in a few days and I am unable to open it now. Can't read or post over there on CL member site.

Tom S.
Old Monday, November 12th, 2007, 12:44 PM

Chics LI is on a distinguished road

Sherry,
Just tried it again and got in this time. Can't wait for all this "drama" to settle down. We will be there in a few weeks 11/26 till 12/14 and check things out for ourselves.
Tom S.
Old Monday, November 12th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Administrator

i agree but the drama can't die down until the issues are settled. fortunately, those who visit costa linda see very little effects from the problems. only if you know what to look for and who to ask and they trust you completely will you get the real view. as someone on the cl board said, wouldn't it be nice if cl went back to being a clone of cdm, playa linda and aruba phoenix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chics LI View Post
Sherry,
Just tried it again and got in this time. Can't wait for all this "drama" to settle down. We will be there in a few weeks 11/26 till 12/14 and check things out for ourselves.
Tom S.
Old Friday, March 7th, 2008, 10:23 AM

jewels is on a distinguished road

I am don't understand what is going on, we are new to the site and only at the resort for 3 years now, but what exactly is happening. I know we have problems trying to get someone to email us about questions, but the more I am reading the more I starting to find out there is more going on. Please update me.
Old Friday, March 7th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Administrator

you can relax jewels. the old regime of costa linda is no longer in power. a new group of directors and a new management company are working with costa linda to bring it back to the standards that we were all used to. the meeting just took place a few weeks ago and if you go to the costa linda site and sign in as an owner you can learn all about it. either way, breathe easy. a better road is ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels View Post
I am don't understand what is going on, we are new to the site and only at the resort for 3 years now, but what exactly is happening. I know we have problems trying to get someone to email us about questions, but the more I am reading the more I starting to find out there is more going on. Please update me.