Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba Restaurant Questions

Aruba Restaurant Questions Questions about restaurants. For restaurant reviews please click here.

Old Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Aruba Expert

Cooks Restaurant is on a distinguished road
Default Cooks Restaurant is moving

Good day everyone.

We are moving.

Yes, for a long time I was searching for different ways to make it possible for our guests who want to visit our restaurant but couldn't due to the stairs. With the help of Islanddog I searched for the structural possibilities to install an elevator or a chair lift. After much research and work it finally has come to this point. We are moving. But, not far.

The ground floor of the building became available lately and we'll be moving Cooks Restaurant to the ground floor level making it completely available for all our guests, especially for those with disabilities. The restaurant will also have an outdoor patio where everyone can choose indoor or outdoor.

Sadly we'll have to close briefly. Our last day will be September 30th but we are scheduled to re-open on December 1st, 2010. We will be opening for lunch as well as for dinner and also brunch on Sundays only. The second floor will remain available for private functions and/or when the bottom floor is full we can still seat guests on the second if they would can go up the stairs. It'll be best to let us know in your reservation if you want the ground level if you don't like to go up the stairs.

Indoors will remain non-smoking but with the addition of the outdoor patio smoking will be allowed at the outdoor section.

Our prices will remain the same and for lunch the price range will be between $10 to $25 dollar entrees. Yes, the shuttle will stay. So you can have a free shuttle service to Cooks for lunch and then you can go shopping in downtown from there, then come back and have dinner and take the free shuttle back to your hotel. So, it won't cost you anything extra to eat at Cooks. No transportation cost. Additionally we are working on a section at the restaurant where you can leave your shopping bags while you are doing more shopping arround the area.

You can start making your reservation for December and we'll keep you updated on the restaurant's progress.

This Thursday will be our last day until we re-open in December, so please make your reservations early for tomorrow's All You Can Eat Sushi Night.

We'll see you then. Cheers !!!

Cooks Restaurant
Old Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Elaine S is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Re: Cooks Restaurant is moving

Ommi ... I'm thrilled! Good luck with all the new renovations.

Not only is the food at Cooks excellent, and beautifully presented; the host is most gracious, caring, and accomodating; the transportation super! I had a very handsome "driver" this past February, and I look forward to my ride again in four months!

No more running up and down the steps huffing for puffing!! It's the outdoor patio for me!!

For you....>
Old Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Almost Aruban

pgsoder is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cooks Restaurant is moving

Ommi, this new plan sounds fantastic. Am hoping to come and enjoy while there in Dec. and if it works out, again in Feb. maybe even with Elaine. I can't wait to see your "new" place. We'll be hone:ing for reservations and a pick up.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 04:34 PM

john is on a distinguished road

congrats to you ommi, jus sad you will be closed when we are there 10/27-11/10. however we will be back 1/20-2/22 and will certainly see you then.
mac and bonnie mcmillan
Old Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road

i certainly wish i didn't have to wait until august to be there but i certainly am thrilled for everyone who will be there before me.
Old Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Aruba Expert

ArubaMary is on a distinguished road

Great news Ommi. I am happy for you. I know it was frustrating not to be able to accommodate those who are either handicapped or do not like steep stairs. I look forward to seeing your new facility in February.
Old Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Almost Aruban

Liz from N.J. is on a distinguished road

Hooray Ommi. I'm so happy for you. Just make sure renovations are finished the time I get there. I'm arriving Dec. 30 so I hope to see you in the beginning of January and show my friend Barbara your lovely restaurant and the most gracious host.

P.S. and now I can smoke too!
Old Thursday, September 30th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Almost Aruban

ruba4ever is on a distinguished road

So glad that Ommi posted this...I promised I would let him tell his news to you all himself.
Really, really loved Cooks on Tuesday. What a beautiful place. And the staff that was there was very attentive and professional. And the food.....well........not much can be said except WOW......fantastic. All of our party of 8 were thrilled with their choice.....and the presentation is exceptional. My husband and I had the Filet Mignon...you could have cut it with a fork it was so tender...and delicious. And may I also add that the prices are very reasonable.
I can see how the stairs could be a problem. It will be much easier for patrons to get in and out without them. It will be a good thing. I am just so happy that we got to experience Cooks before it closed for the move.
And we were all so happy with the shuttle. What a great idea....we plan to use Jackie again in the future. She was quite the sweetheart. It is a nice service when you have a group that needs to get somewhere.
So Ommi.....thank you for a wonderful evening.....I am pulling for you in the next phase.......and you will see us all I'm sure next September.
ruba
P.S. They sang a wonderful Happy Birthday and gave me the cutest little cake topped with sorbet....it was fabulous....thanks again. Oh, and Ommi gave us all a sample of something new that is coming....it was yummy. But I won't tell you what it was.....he can do that..

Old Thursday, September 30th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Aruba Expert

roschone is on a distinguished road

We will be there in March and this is at the top of our list. I only wish I could be there for the all you can eat Sushi night!!! Yum. Congratulations - it all sounds great! See you in March.

Old Friday, October 1st, 2010, 06:02 PM
Aruba Expert

Thank you All for your kind words of support for our moving to the ground level floor. We certainly are looking forward to it. I'm like a little kid waiting on his bicycle.

I'm thrilled that Ruba4Ever chose Cooks Restaurant for her Birthday celbration. I'm also thrilled that Ruba and her party enjoyed Cooks Restaurant. Thank you for the compliments. We wish you all the best.

Hahaha...about the sample. The sample was a Chevre Sorbet. Yes, a chevre goat cheese sorbet. Who would have thought. It was a taste of what we'll be starting out with in December. I think Ruba can describe the taste best.

Happy Vacationing you all.
Old Friday, October 1st, 2010, 10:15 PM
Aruba Expert

roschone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooks Restaurant View Post
Thank you All for your kind words of support for our moving to the ground level floor. We certainly are looking forward to it. I'm like a little kid waiting on his bicycle.

I'm thrilled that Ruba4Ever chose Cooks Restaurant for her Birthday celbration. I'm also thrilled that Ruba and her party enjoyed Cooks Restaurant. Thank you for the compliments. We wish you all the best.

Hahaha...about the sample. The sample was a Chevre Sorbet. Yes, a chevre goat cheese sorbet. Who would have thought. It was a taste of what we'll be starting out with in December. I think Ruba can describe the taste best.

Happy Vacationing you all.
A Chevre Sorbet ---- sounds like something from Top Chef. Sounds adventurous, and I really like adventurous. Can't wait til March.

Old Saturday, October 9th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road

right now i'm speaking for ommi with some great news. he was off island and sent me an email to let me know. we at visit aruba are so proud of ommi and his fabulous crew. i'm going to post his words:

I have received the good news that Cooks Restaurant won both main prizes at the culinary event in Aruba. Our competitors were Old Man and the Sea, Screaming Eagle, The Links with Windows on Aruba, Papillon, Aqua Grill, Pago Pago, and more.

Cooks won for cleanlyness, the most diciplined, and for the main prize for best dishes in all categories. Cooks did a clean sweep with most votes for everything. This was amazing as it is the first time that Cooks has ever competed in any culinary event. As a rooky we certainly impressed all of the judges, especially the celebrity chef out the US who were also judges on the panel.
Old Saturday, October 9th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Almost Aruban

That is wonderful news......and after experiencing Cooks for myself...I can certainly understand why!!!!!!! Congrats to Ommi and his fabulous staff and next year when we return and we go to the new place...I will give him a big congratulatory hug......
ruba

Old Saturday, October 9th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Aruba Expert

That is such great news-----and Ommi and staff well deserve these awards.
Old Saturday, October 9th, 2010, 08:11 PM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Way to go!!!
Old Monday, October 11th, 2010, 09:56 PM

Manzanita is on a distinguished road

Ommi, you're a prince! Will stop in before Dec. 18...can't wait. We've been following your progress on this BB & anxious to become a patron.
NT
Old Tuesday, October 12th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Aruba Expert

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. Yes, this is a celebration that we are still celebrating. When I received the news I was at a restaurant in San Antonio, Texas. When Eldrick, our team Captain, was describing me what went on I started jumping inside the restaurant. Everybody was looking at me as if I were going crazy, and yes I was going crazy. I went outside the restaurant while jumping and there I started yelling and jumping of joy. I remember seeing everyone at the restaurant window staring at me.

The winners at the event were third place for Aqua Grill, second place for Milano and 1st place for Cooks Restaurant for Best Cuisine. Cooks Restaurant also took the award for the Most Disciplined at the event. Our team worked in orderly fashion, followed all sanitary procedures, communicated well with eachother, did not lose control.

Other participants were Screaming Eagle, Old Man and the Sea, Holiday Inn, and Westin among others.

You can see the pictures on www.cooksrestaurant.com under Restaurant Pictures.

I would like to give credit to our Chef De Cuisine Ever De Penja, Our Sous Chef and Team Captain Eldrick Franken, our Team Joyce Dijkhoff, Jethsy Poole and David Vijsma for a job well done and perfectly executed. These are our young professionals. You guys ROCK !!!

P.S. Cooks Restaurant will re-open on December 1st, 2010, after we complete the move to the ground level.

Last edited by Cooks Restaurant; Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old Tuesday, October 12th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzanita View Post
Ommi, you're a prince! Will stop in before Dec. 18...can't wait. We've been following your progress on this BB & anxious to become a patron.
NT
Thank you Manzanita. We'll looking forward to your visit in December. We greatly appreciate your support.
Old Tuesday, October 12th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruba4ever View Post
That is wonderful news......and after experiencing Cooks for myself...I can certainly understand why!!!!!!! Congrats to Ommi and his fabulous staff and next year when we return and we go to the new place...I will give him a big congratulatory hug......
ruba
Thank you Ruba. I hope that the weather be much better next year too for you.
Old Wednesday, December 1st, 2010, 01:19 PM
Aruba Expert

Update !!!

Cooks Restaurant re-opens today at the same location on the second floor.

Unfortunately we were not able to open the ground floor level yet due to some construction delays. Construction is still going on and the ground level is now scheduled to re-open before Valentine's Day next year.

Please excuse us for the inconvenience, but I also want to thank everyone for their support and understanding of our moving to the ground floor level. In addition I would like to thank everyone for their continued support, because regardless of us not being able to open the ground floor for this December festivities the restaurant is fully booked for the month except for a few days that still have seatings. If you would like to make your reservation, please call me personally at 593-5351 so I can make the arrangement for you.

There days where you can choose our All You Can Eat Buffet for $25 per person plus 1.5% BBO or you may also choose our All You Can Eat plus Premium Openbar for two hours for $55 per person. This offer is limited for this month only, and yes we still have the Free VIP Roundtrip Shuttle Service available.

I will keep you all updated on the restaurant's progress.

Best regards to All,
Ommi
Old Friday, February 11th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Aruba Expert

Hi everyone,

I would like to update you all on the progress with the restaurant's move to the ground level floor. Things are progressing in the restaurant quite well although not as fast as I would like to, but it is going. The dumbwaiter is installed, the grand piano stage is done with remote control lights, some of the equipments are already in place. The black granit top for the bar is to be installed next week.
One hold off we have is the paint. The particular paint that we (I ) want to use is no-where in stock in Aruba, so that will have to wait until next week when they receive the material to make it. We are not able to put in the carpet until the paint job is done.
The elevator will be nice because the shoot or encasing of the entire elevator will be of glass, where you can sit at the bar, listen to live piano music, watch the chefs at work and also watch the elevator go up and down bringing the food from the kitchen upstairs. It will certainly be nice and I can't wait for it all to be done to see you all here to have a drink with me.
I'll keep you all up to date with the progress.

P.S. We'll be closed this week and next and hopefully we'll open downstairs the week following.

Cheers.
Old Friday, February 18th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Aruba Expert

Good morning Everyone.
I thought I would update you all about the progress.
Unfortunately, we'll closed for another week and hopefully by the end of next week we'll be ready to re-open. The scheduling between contractors and the small details were the reasons for the extra delay.
The bar is looking very nice with the black granit top.
Can't wait.
Old Friday, February 18th, 2011, 05:12 PM

mark is on a distinguished road

Ommi, say no more re contractors! We've been contacted by several people who are eager for Cooks to reopen so keep us posted!

Fingers crossed for next week!
Old Friday, February 18th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark View Post
Ommi, say no more re contractors! We've been contacted by several people who are eager for Cooks to reopen so keep us posted!

Fingers crossed for next week!
I'll keep everyone posted for sure. I'm also eager to reopen the restaurant since it has been a long road for us to get to the ground level floor, yet...the distance is so short.
Old Sunday, February 20th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Ommi... I'm so disappointed that you're closed while I'm here, but it is what it is. Next year it'll be even better, and I won't have to run up and down the steps every time the need arises to smoke!! lol
Old Monday, February 21st, 2011, 09:25 AM
Aruba Expert

Hi Elaine. I'm so sorry for the disappointment but it will be even better when we re-open. Yesterday I planned on visiting you and Mary at the hotel, but we had so much to do at the restaurant that I couldn't make it. We worked from 7 am to 11 pm and I was exhausted. This morning we are at it again since 7 am. We need to work arround the clock in order to finish because there were too many construction delays already that frustrates me, but we are getting there.
I'm so excited because last night we tested the lights and it was great. The place is looking very nice once it is taking shape. It has the elegance that the 2nd floor has but without the lime rocks. Maybe I'll go by the hotel and pick you all up to bring you here so you may get a glimps of how it is taking shape.
Old Monday, February 21st, 2011, 12:14 PM
Almost Aruban Moderator

I understand, Ommi.

You have my cell number. Hopefully, before I leave on Saturday, I'll get to see you.

Quote:
Hi Elaine. I'm so sorry for the disappointment but it will be even better when we re-open. Yesterday I planned on visiting you and Mary at the hotel, but we had so much to do at the restaurant that I couldn't make it. We worked from 7 am to 11 pm and I was exhausted. This morning we are at it again since 7 am. We need to work arround the clock in order to finish because there were too many construction delays already that frustrates me, but we are getting there.
I'm so excited because last night we tested the lights and it was great. The place is looking very nice once it is taking shape. It has the elegance that the 2nd floor has but without the lime rocks. Maybe I'll go by the hotel and pick you all up to bring you here so you may get a glimps of how it is taking shape.
Old Wednesday, February 23rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
Aruba Expert

Stay tuned.

Our opening date on the ground level floor

Is fast approaching.

arty:
Old Thursday, March 3rd, 2011, 07:07 PM
Aruba Expert

Hi everyone.

I have added a few pictures of the restaurant on our website, www.cooksrestaurant.com, towards the end of the slideshow. The pictures will show a little how we started working on the ground level floor, then some of the elevator cabin followed by some pictures of the piano stage, bar area and dining area. Please note that at that point the place was not ready yet. Later I'll add pictures of the finished product.

Enjoy.

Cheers,
Ommi
Old Thursday, March 3rd, 2011, 07:20 PM
Almost Aruban

Liz from N.J. is on a distinguished road

Ommi - Wow what an undertaking. I can't wait to see it all finished when I'm in Aruba next month.
Old Thursday, March 3rd, 2011, 11:02 PM
Aruba Expert

Hi Ommi,
Thanks for the update and the pictures. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you while I was in Aruba but I know you were working night and day to get Cook's up and running. I wish you all the best, and look forward to dining at Cook's next February.
Old Friday, March 4th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz from N.J. View Post
Ommi - Wow what an undertaking. I can't wait to see it all finished when I'm in Aruba next month.
It was very tough but we managed. Can't wait for you to see it next month.
Old Friday, March 4th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArubaMary View Post
Hi Ommi,
Thanks for the update and the pictures. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you while I was in Aruba but I know you were working night and day to get Cook's up and running. I wish you all the best, and look forward to dining at Cook's next February.
Mary, I'm sorry as well that we couldn't make it in time. I missed you girls this year. Next February we'll have a blast.
Cheers.

P.S. If you don't mind I may call you AM on the forum. What do you think ?? It is short for ArubaMary but also for the am (early morning) Chickee Hunter. Lol
Old Friday, March 4th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Quote:
I missed you girls this year.
Aren't you a schmoozer!! lol

Next year for sure my dear friend!
Old Friday, March 4th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S View Post
Aren't you a schmoozer!! lol
You know me. Lol !!
Old Saturday, March 5th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Aruba Expert

You made my day Ommi----yes, that would be very appropriate-- during the month of February I can be found in the dark walking the grounds of ABC or sleeping on my lounge. They should hire me in the security department.
Old Wednesday, March 9th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Almost Aruban

Thanks for the update on renovations Ommi, we'll be booking for a fantastic dinner this December. Can't wait to see Cook's!!
Old Sunday, March 13th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Aruba Expert

Friday March 18
Opening day
on the Ground Level Floor.
Be the first to experience
Cooks at the ground level floor.
Old Sunday, March 13th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Congrats, Ommi!!
Old Sunday, March 13th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Almost Aruban

Congratulations Ommi, wish I could be there for your opening. I know it will be great.
Old Sunday, March 13th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Almost Aruban

Yea.....I will see you in Sept/Oct. Hopefully will bring the group again. Good luck with the opening Ommi....I know it will be great.
ruba

Old Tuesday, March 15th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine S View Post
Congrats, Ommi!!
Thank you Elaine. It's been a long road.
Old Tuesday, March 15th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgsoder View Post
Congratulations Ommi, wish I could be there for your opening. I know it will be great.
Thank you PG. I'm sorry we couldn't make it in time while you were in Aruba, but we are here to stay for a long long time. So, on your next trip we'll be open for sure.
Old Tuesday, March 15th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruba4ever View Post
Yea.....I will see you in Sept/Oct. Hopefully will bring the group again. Good luck with the opening Ommi....I know it will be great.
ruba
Thank you Ruba. Looking forward to see you in Sept/Oct. The official opening will be in April, sooner than what we first planned. So, for these few eeks is the soft opening. The exact day in April is not confirmed yet but we know it'll be in the first two weeks of April.
Once we are done with the ground floor we have to reset and redecorate the second floor before May, since we already have various reservations for May on the second floor. The ground floor has drawn a lot of attention from people, and many were curious enough to stop and come inside to take a look. It'll be nice to be sitting inside while you can see the traffic go by through the large bay windows in the dining area.
The restaurant looks very elegant but yet its a casual place. While sitting at the bar or in the lounge you can see the chefs at work through large glass windows behind the bar. In addition you can see the elevator go up or down through its glass cabin behind the bar. A blue light inside the elevator cabin will go on eveytime the elevator goes up or comes down. Small details that took their time to finish. But it's looking great now.
The cuisine is even better now white the expanded kitchen. A lot of focus has been made to perfect our cuisine and I am convinced that you will like it a lot. When we officially open there will new items like Black Cod, Dover Sole and Albalone on the menu as well.
Old Tuesday, March 15th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Almost Aruban

It all sounds wonderful Ommi......can't wait to see it and enjoy the food....
ruba

Old Wednesday, March 16th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Aruba Expert

Ommi, every detail of the new Cook's downstairs sounds marvelous. I like the concept of seeing the cooks at work. In so many restaurants one wonders about the cleanliness, etc. Your new menu will appeal to many people. I wish you all the best in your new endeavor and look forward to dining at Cook's in February.
Old Wednesday, April 27th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Aruba Expert

Press release for Cooks Restaurant's official opening of our ground level section:

On April 25th, 2011, Cooks Restaurant, located at Wilhelminastraat 89 in downtown Oranjestad, made its Grand Opening of their first floor level. Now Cooks Restaurant, the 2010 Gold Medal Award winner for Best Cuisine and Best Disciplined restaurant, is now more accessible due to the expansion of its dining area to the ground floor level. After Priest Jan made his blessing ceremony Aruba's Minister of Tourism, Minister Otmar Oduber, and the restaurant's owners cut the ribbon together to make the Grand Opening official. Cooks Restaurant's PR, the lovely Ichelle Simon, hosted a great number of guests who included all members of the press. Chef De Cuisine, Ever De Penja, and Souse Chef, Eldrick Franken, presented the Mother's Day Specials and also their new menu.

The evening was a red carpet event where all guests walked the red carpet while getting their pictures taken by the press. Everyone were able to sample different snacks which are from the regular menu while pairing them with their favorite white or red wines. The event was from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm with live music by Cooks Restaurant's pianist, Albert Croes, and also the two guitarists, Albertico Kelly and Ryan Maduro. Then after 9:00 pm on the second floor, at Cooks Restaurant, Mambo All Star Band made everybody swing at the rhythm of the Caribbean beat until 12 am.

Cooks Restaurant would like to invite everyone to visit them for an exceptional culinary experience in a romantic atmosphere at their first floor section. Furthermore, Cooks Restaurant would like to invite everyone for the upcoming Mother's Day Special on May 8th from 12 pm until 11 pm where Cooks Restaurant will have an All You Can Eat Buffet at their second floor level for $25 per person plus BBO Tax. At their first floor level Cooks Restaurant will have their Four Course Mother's Day Special for $24 per person plus BBO Tax. So call and make your reservations early at 588-4296 or make your reservation thru their website at www.cooksrestaurant.com while you can also check out pictures and video of their grand opening on their website plus the new menu.

Cooks Restaurant would like to send special thanks to Mr. Isai Labadie for all the help and for being the event coordinator, and Ichelle Simon for all the help and assistance with the event.
Old Wednesday, April 27th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Ommi - the VERY, VERY best of luck! Just looked at all the pictures, and video on FB, and it looks absolutely beautiful... love the flames on the front of the building!!

I wish you nothing but the very best, my friend. If anyone deserves it, it's you!

Stimabo, mi amigu

Last edited by Elaine S; Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old Thursday, April 28th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Almost Aruban

Ommi, it sounds like you hosted a spectacular event for your grand opening of "Cooks". I know how happy you must be that it finally happened. So much hard work and patience went into your endeavor and I'm sure you are very proud it is finally opened and you should be. Best of luck and see you soon.
Old Thursday, April 28th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Aruba Expert

Thanks everyone. Yes, patience has prevailed. We missed you all this year during your stay but there is always next year. The staff needed to get used to the operation first before we can officially open it, and now everything is going perfectly. We also gave people a tour of our kitchen which they were amazed with. Now at Cooks we make our own ice cream, pastries as ussually we do, we make our own bread (so everything fresh), we butcher our own meat, fish, etc. All of this to give the optimal quality and service. Our Chef currently is representing Aruba in California at the Pebble Beach Food & Wine. I'm inviting everyone to visit us at Cooks Restaurant. We'll soon start with our Sunday Brunch. We'll update you all as soon as we are ready to start.

Check out www.clickonaruba.com and www.24ora.com as well for more pictures of the event.