Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > La Cabana Resort

La Cabana Resort This Forum is for La Cabana Resort Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Thursday, July 14th, 2005, 05:57 PM

PATTYC is on a distinguished road
One Happy Island Week 33 @ La Cabana For Sale

I Have A Studio Timeshare At Lacabana, Saturday To Saturday Beuatiful View Off The 3rd Floor Balcony Overlooking Pool And Complete Ocean View. I Can Send Pictures Of The View If You Would Like. The Studio Is Equipped With A Full Kitchen, Jacuzzi Tub, Private Balcony, Queen Size Murphy Bed And Queen Size Pull Out Couch Large Walkin Closet, Iron And Board Please Let Me Know If You Are Interested. I Have 58 Years Left And As A Bonus This Years Week Is On Hold Waiting For You To Use It... I Am Pricing This At Only $5500 Or Best Reasonable Offer So Please Ask Any Questions Thank You
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook