Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare & Vacation Properties > Aruba Timeshare for Rent

Aruba Timeshare for Rent Here you can list your Aruba Timeshare unit for Rent! (Aruba and individuals rentals only, please contact webmaster for multiple listings!)

Old Saturday, March 7th, 2015, 10:27 AM

sgaziano is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Week 10 & 11 - Last Minute Rental

Divi Links Studio Rental - Our children were not able to come down at the last minute this year and now we have a studio apartment available for weeks 10 and 11. Come down to the island early or add some time to your vacation and stay a bit longer!

42 inch Plasma with Surround Sound, DVD, Full Kitchen with ALL Appliances and Utensils, King Bed and Queen fold out couch, Full Bath with Bubble Tub, two Private Balconies overlooking Infinity Pool, and Private roof deck (use is only for this unit) with Four Person Jacuzzi and BBQ.

Would be willing to rent on a per night basis, or weekly. Saturday to Saturday check-in, and we have the until from March 7th through March 21st. My wife and I will be in the one bedroom unit on the other side of the building so we do not have to worry about payment before coming down as you can pay upon arrival.

$1000 per week / $150 per night

* I have tried to attached a picture of the unit but it was not uploaded properly. Happy to send pictures of the unit, or feel free to Google "Divi Links Infinity Pool." The picture which usually appears shows the Eagle 1 building on the left and the swim up bar on the right. The studio is located on the second floor of the Eagle 1 building. The unit is located across from the swim up bar closest to the edge of the pool.

Please contact me with any questions
Thank you

Last edited by sgaziano; Saturday, March 7th, 2015 at 10:39 AM. Reason: attachment
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
great deal , last minute rental , week 10 , week 11