Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba in General

Aruba in General All general questions about Aruba.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Monday, March 6th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Almost Aruban

Corrine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Okay, okay, who is going in April?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabeth_nj
Funny you shoudl ask...just got hubby to agree (at lunch) and I booked my tickets...now desperatly waiting to hear from the guy with a room...he was holding it for me...then I declined...then I accepted all in a matter of 3-4 hours. So he will either not rent to me cause he thinks I'm a nut or just hasn't gotten my new e-mail yet! But he did repost them for rent on our BB so I know its still available. Dates are 3/25-4/3!!! If you go to Cap't Ed's right when they open on Sunday...you always get a table right away. They open at 4:30!
If you have a lucid moment on your honeymoon...maybe we can get together for a celebration drink!!! My husband is a Bergen County guy. Loves old Blues and Southern Rock and dropped out of medical school to PARTY!!! I could be married to a doctor!!!! And heck us Long Islanders (or at least NYers) always get along (right Corrine?)!!!
Absolutely! Us guys have to stick together!

Now, I'm jealous I'm not going too.......

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook